I’ll do read for read!
Story: My Strength
Author: Katiekate
Genre: Mystery
Episodes: 16
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6657777479319552
Insta: @katiekate.episode

2 Likes

Girrrrrrllllll! You’re story is sooo goood! I love the school outfits - they’re really inventive. AAAAAAHHHHH PEOPLE KEEP DYING WTF?!! The cliffhangers make me so anxious. Your story is super good and has potential. I think that maybe it could improve by taking more time to explain the characters feelings int he story and make sure you justify what’s happening in each scene because it can be a little bit confusing. I also think if you add more of a build up to the big events like the one in episode 3 then it will be more dramatic and have more effect!

1 Like

Hey girl… Just finish to read yours! I like it, this is the first story I read that has so much main characters, it was different and I really enjoyed!

Here is some screenshots:

We have a Leon here too? I already like him hahaha’

Summary

I will tell you why I loved this scene: this is exactly what I told Leonn (yeah, Leonn is inspired on my boyfriend) when I asked him to be my boyfriend… And yeah, It was me who asked hehehe

Summary

And I loved that background!

Summary

I will wait for updates, girl!

I read yours too, I’m at chapter 3 and will read all of them when I have a little more time, but I also loved it!

This guy is hot! I have a thing for bad boys hahaha’

Summary

This scene was really sad, I just through about how I could react if it was my boyfriend!

Summary

The first chapter was soooo cute, with all that love they shared from the beginning.

Summary

I put your story in my favorites and after read all the chapters that are already out, I will wait for the others!

1 Like

I will continue to read the stories soon, but I have to say that the stories that I already had read are incredible! I just favorite all of your stories! Oh… And only for you know, I’m hiding the pictures because If someone else wants to read your story, there will be no spoilers here :wink:

1 Like

Girl, you need to post screenshots from my story … After that I will read yours!

1 Like

I will start your first chapter and let you know when I finish it… I will not be able to read the 16 episodes now, but I promise you that I will try to read all of them today, okay?

Oh… And thank you so much for your feedback! I will try to follow your advice, but I don’t understood what do you mean by " explain the characters feelings in the story" … Can you send me a DM and explain this? I will be grateful :smiley:

1 Like

Oh wow! Your definitely don’t need to read all 15! Thank you so much x

1 Like

I will send a DM to every one here when I finish all the chapters of your stories :slight_smile:

Hi here’s my story! :blush:

TITLE : Color my life
AUTHOR : Lady Cannella
GENRE : Action
STYLE : ink
EPISODES : 3 (more coming soon)
DESCRIPTION : A mysterious place, a government full of secrets, a girl and the search of colors in a faded world…will you be able to restore the colors?

1 Like

I had read the chapter one and the chapter two! I like your story and also will continue reading!

Screenshots:

Summary

I laughed a little when I see your cover, the guy and Flinn can be twin brothers hahaha’

I will send you a direct when I finish all the chapters :slight_smile:
This story is really good!

1 Like

Hey, I will have to take a mini break now to wait for my free passes… When I read your story, I will reply you with the Screenshots, but don’t forget to send me screenshots from my story, okay? You can send me your feedback for DM if you prefer.

1 Like

I read all 4 episodes and DM my thoughts.

I gave all stars because I enjoyed it

This freaked me out

Good Job. Especially for being your 1st story.
Loved the plot.

1 Like

Aw thank you so much! & haha I know right, don’t you just love Carson :heart_eyes: He’s a sweetheart though.

1 Like

Story Title: Thriller: 666 Miles
Author: mysoxlike2party
Episodes: 3
Situation: Complete

Will start yours today!

1 Like

Hey there, I finished your story. I read 4 chapters. My feedback is that you have a grammatical errors, but as you said that English is not your language so it’s understandable. You should download an app called Grammarly. It corrects grammar/spelling mistakes. This is my screenshot proof and my story details are down below, hope you enjoy my story and good luck in the contest.

WATCH MY STORY’S TRAILER: LINK TO TRAILER
Title: Loving You Again
Author: Fluffy Rice
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 9 (Ongoing)
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Sierra and Peter reunite after an unexpected meeting. How can they mend their friendship to account for the missing years they were apart?

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

1 Like

Here you go!

My feedback for you: Your utilization of the “flashes” aka the transition in/out black was really fitting for the thriller genre. The white lady in the bloody dress that appeared in the mirror and her house really scared me! :hushed: If you just get a good proofreader I think your story would improve immensely. Most importantly, and I mean even more important then getting your story proofread, is the way you introduce your characters. Telling us who each character is can get very boring while showing us scene by scene who this character is in relation the MC is a lot more effective. I just think you spent too much time formally introducing characters in chapter 1 when the MC was having them enter the screen as she talked about them. Let the characters personalities, motives and purpose unfold as the story progresses. Thanks for the scary story!! I love horror/genre, I can watch/read this genre any time of the year. :heart:

1 Like

I’m back to read! Hey, thank you all for help me with the grammar mistakes… Some sentences can be confusing because when I wrote this chapters, I wrote exactly how we speak in portuguese, I just translate it to english … I’m trying to fix this… Thanks for your help and for feedback… I will continue your stories now :slight_smile:

Epsiode count for thriller can be maximum 5 only right?

1 Like