Read4read, new and underrated stories :)

Hey, is anyone here interested in read4read? :blush: :black_heart:

This is a link to my story, once you’ve finished send me a screenshot and I will read the same amount of chapters of your story as you’ve read of mine :blush:
EDIT : Please include how many chapters are we going to read, the maximum is 4 - because I’ve only published 4 episodes :sweat_smile: If I will like your story, I will continue reading it of course :slight_smile:
Done:
Game of Disguises
Daizees
Loving you again
The Four Horseman
Dying love
The new guy
The Essentia Chronicles
Nocturnal
Black Betty
Pending:
The Academy: King Hill

I am !
Author Insta: @bonniedundee.epi

Title: Game Of Disguises

Style: Ink

Chapters: 5

Genre: Drama/Action

Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

LGBT inclusive + Advanced Directing

Link:

Okay, I will start reading yours now, I will send you a screenshot when I will finish :blush:

Me too :slight_smile::slight_smile:

Story_Title_fVcA1a_posterThumb_EKCuXh6OYm
Story_Title_fVcA1a_posterThumb_EKCuXh6OYm|210x290
Title: THE NEW GUY
Author: KELZBLOGS
Genre: Gay/Romance
Style: INK
Summary: Justin is secretly gay but when the hot new guy from CALI comes along can he keep his secret and hide his feelings for the new guy who’s straight maybe.

Hi :slight_smile: I will read it right after Game of Disguises :slight_smile: I will send you the screenshot, how many episodes will we read?

I forgot to add, how many episodes? I have published only 4, so that’s the limit :sweat_smile: but if I will like your story, I will read more for sure :slight_smile:

Is it ok for you to read 4? I’ll obviously read 4 too! xx

Sure thing :slight_smile:

Hi!

I would love to do a read for read with you! My story is called “Daizees”

And I can read 3 chapters since I currently only have 3 published.

Let me know :slight_smile:

Of course :relaxed: I’m currently reading the first story so if @Kelzblogs won’t reply, you are next :slight_smile:

Hiyaa! I would love to do a read for read!!!

This is my story:

Author: Fluffy Rice
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Style: Limelight
Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Both Sierra and Peter are unaware that they knew each other from the past. (Remake)
Episodes: 4 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

This story is actually based on my own experiences in real life. ALSO, the cover arts are still Pending for Review, so the picture at the moment is the default art of the guy stepping on a banana peel.

(PS. It’s not the “Loving You Again (Discontinued)” story, that’s my old one in INK. The difference between the old and the remake is that the remake has more and better plot lines, and better directing!)

Hi :slight_smile: and how many episodes will we read? :blush:

I’ll read all 4 of yours. :slight_smile: I’ll send you screenshots when I’m done? :slight_smile:

Okay, I will send it to you too, but I have to catch up with the previous first :blush:

That’s okay, I understand. No rush :slight_smile: I’m doing a few reads 4 reads too hahah

I already read 3 episodes of your story.:slight_smile:

Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

Thank you :black_heart: :blush: I will add it to the list and I will send you the screenshot when I’m done :slight_smile:

Hi, I am! I would love to read your story.

Title: Dying Love

Chapters: I’ll read all 4 chapters but I only have 3 (four will published after backgrounds are approved)

Genre: Romance/Drama

Brief Description: Love at first sight. Denver and Cassandra are soul mates, and they know it. Their love is so pure, raw, and real. But all good things must come to an end.

Cover:

Hi I’ll do read 4 read with you too if you like?