Read4Read - New stories

I don’t have any gems unfortunately!

1 Like

Np! Do you want to do a R4R?

Heyo everyone , I’m Angel and I’m here to promote my first ever published story on episode.

DESCRIPTION : Angel And Avi are happy together until she realizes Avi has cheated on her, leaves him without intimation, years later he’s her boss and turns out the girl he cheated with is her now fiancé,… time for some payback… Or perhaps some stolen lies will be revealed?
GENRE : Drama/ Romance
STORY TITLE : Stolen Lies
AUTHOR : Amy
EPISODE FORMAT : Limelight!
[IMG_4588|579x500, 50%]

1 Like

sure! we can do 4 each like suggested :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Author Keasr
Title Deadly bellezza
COVER

Style INK

Episode (4 revamped chapters are out)

1 Like

This is my first story

Story: My Fallen Angel
Style: Limelight
Genre: Drama
Episodes out : 1-3
Description : ** 2 years after an toxic relationship Delilah had decided its time to change .What happen when she meets the cold and ruthless Hunter? Will they be able to survive each? Or will everything fall apart.**

1 Like

No not bad at all. I can’t wait to introduce the last love interest though in chapter 5, I am so excited, I am just waiting for BG/Art approvals :slight_smile:

1 Like

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Drama /Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 39 Completed
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

1 Like

Heyo , I’m Angel and I’m here to promote my first ever published story on episode.
You’ll like it :wink: I’ll do a R4R if thats okay.

DESCRIPTION : Angel And Avi are happy together until she realizes Avi has cheated on her, leaves him without intimation, years later he’s her boss and turns out the girl he cheated with is her now fiancé,… time for some payback… Or perhaps some stolen lies will be revealed?
GENRE : Drama/ Romance
STORY TITLE : Stolen Lies
AUTHOR : Amy
EPISODE FORMAT : Limelight!
[IMG_4588|579x500, 50%]

I can assure you’ll love it.

1 Like

sure! how many episodes would you like to do each? x

1 Like

What do you mean hun? How many episodes each as in how many “reads”?

yes :relaxed:

hun it depends on how many episodes you have, ill read the entire story if you would do it the same for me🥰

i have 4 so we can do 4 each!

sure whats your story name? mines “stolen lies”

Ice Cold Heart

I can do r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 9
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

1 Like

Title: I Wanted You.

Amanda’s life was perfect. That is until she met Xavier, a rebel with a dark secret. Who makes her question all she thought she knew about herself and her life. (LL/CC)

Genre: Drama
Episodes: 7 with more to come
Instagram: abby_epi_writes

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4945365970518016

1 Like

Hi! Feel free to check out my story if you’re interested. I’m open to R4R’s as well :grinning: I’m willing to read three chapters

Title: The Beast Within
Author: Ms.Nel
Genre: Fantasy
Chapter: 9
Story Style: Limelight
Story Description: On her 21st birthday Ice discover she’s not human nor selian. What happen when she’s find out her true identity? Will she conquer both worlds or burn it down?
Add me on instagram @writer_ms.nel

1 Like

happy to do a R4R with you! :relaxed:

1 Like