READ4READ (OpeN)

i did one last time and and it was all over the place and i found it hard to keep track of the stories I read so i made a new post and i hope this post will be more organised…

anyway, rules:
:grinning: you have to read FIRST and send screenshots as proof on PM
:grinning: ONLY POST YOUR STORY ON HERE not screenshot proofs, i don’t want to spam this post (it will mkae it hard for me to keep track)
:grinning: **i won’t be able to get back to you in like 5 minutes, i will take my time and read through your story **
:grinning: tell me how many chaps you will read of mine and i’ll do the same amount for you :slight_smile:

Tittle: Agent 24
Author: annabel
Genre: Action
Style: Ink
Episodes: 4 episode (just published lol)
Description: You look like an angel, but you’re a devil. A ruthless assassin. What happens when someone just as crazy and maybe a little bit more psycho then you who decides to mess with you?

unnamed%20(1)
unnamed (1).jpg640x854 96.6 KB

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5746484085391360

:slight_smile:

if you wanna see when your story progress click this :slight_smile:

Mischief Night:vampire:t3::heart_eyes::jack_o_lantern::ghost::orange_heart::tada:

This Story follows Brooklyn, a girl who hates Halloween but soon finds herself in a world with Real Monsters!:vampire:t2::woman_zombie::ghost:

Mischief_Night_wE_posterImage_DowmL1SQTa

I really enjoyed your story :slight_smile: I know i just have to say it another time :smiley:

I really want to do Read4Reads but my app won’t work :disappointed:

Here is mine :smiley:

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: Surprise
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

as soon as you send ss ill read yoours :slight_smile:

as soon as you send ss i’ll read yours :slight_smile: is your forum name the same as your episode author name?

My episodes name is KBeavs90, but I think my story is the only Mischief Night on episodes so it’s easy find but if you’d like I’ll send a link for you to read!

Done. Sent via PM already.

Hah, yours looks interesting. Fancy doing a R4R with me?

Thanks! Sure we can do a R4R :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi there! I would love to do a R4R with you :blush:

Title : Sea Of Lies

Author : Aquamarine

Genre : Drama

Style : Limelight

Episodes : 6 (more to come)

Instagram : @aquamarine_episode

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6029905804132352

Description : After discovering a dark family secret, Robyn finds herself drowning in a sea of lies. The people she trusted the most turned out to be the worst. How will she survive this?

pls send ss then ill start reading yours :slight_smile: