Read4read - promote here

thank you, sweetie!! :star_struck::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

Thanks For The Thread, This Is My First Story On Episode! :flushed: I Love Your Cover By The Way!

Title : Escaping My End
Genre : Drama, Romance, Action
Style : Ink
Episodes : 11(On Going)
Instagram : @alee_epiisode
Description : It’s Been A Year Since Arcelia Has Been Kidnapped By Fernando. That’s Until She And Her Son Are Rescued By The Alvarez Mafia, But She Soon Starts To Fall For The Leader’s Right Hand Man, Danilo. It’ll Be A Constant War For Her Between The Alvarez Mafia And Fernando. That Is Until She Learns The Truth Of Her Past That Everyone In Her Family Has Hidden From Her…

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6527715697033216

COVER

1 Like

are you up for r4r??

Yea! I’ll Add Your Story To My List! :blush::blush:

1 Like

I only have 29 reads, people have told me it’s really interesting so far, I think it just needs a bit more exposure!!
Btw I’m open for r4r (we can each read 3 chapters and give our opinion)

1. Title: SECRETS
  2. Author: Goretth :princess:t4:
  3. Genre: Mystery/Romance :heart:
  4. Style: Limelight
  5. About story: Lies, secrets, and drama. Siblings Aneya, Jada and Ubandy might be very different but share one thing in common each hides a deep secret. Will they be able to keep it for long?
  6. Contacts: goretth.episode on instagram
  7. Link: (http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5921999598977024)

2 Likes

You were doing good until…

Since it’s your first story it should be amazing, this leaves an impression.
Being a first time author shouldn’t be an excuse of why you have “many mistakes”

2 Likes

It’s true though one of the responses I got was if I noticed a few mistakes and I actually worked on them with the person. I know there are mistakes and I’m willing to work on them to make my story better and the readers experience better

It’s just… why say your story has many mistakes? I’m not gonna read that.

1 Like

Yeah but at least I’m honest, plus I’ve been fixing them and so far things are great!!
I’ve read many and they had a lot of mistakes that I’ve realized us as writers don’t realize but readers do

I notice when I make mistakes. But whateves, good luck.

Yeah but not everyone’s like you! Everyone makes mistakes after all but I do appreciate your comment and thanks !

I think your willingness to correct any errors and being aware of your mistakes is a great trait to have as a writer! Although it’s your first story, it’s always best to have a good first impression. Don’t make others deter from it by stating it probably has a lot of mistakes. Having others proofread is a better alternative. I’ll read it and let you know what I think though! Practice makes perfect. :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you :heart: and I’m aware of it and I corrected it, thank you for at least giving it a chance honestly even after reading all this. I guess I’m a bit stubborn but I’m very thankful :heart::heart:

1 Like

oops! I incorrectly quoted but the quote is corresponding to your reply of the previous comment lol. I was copying and pasting your insta to follow you but I accidentally exposed myself lmao

Ahah no prob no harm done :shushing_face:

Falling For Bad :skull: :smiley:
Plot : Two ex-best friends,one with anger problems and one with cyclothymia disorder.
Both are bad for Kate,but one is going to win her heart.
[LL,CC,Point System,Choice Matter,Minigames]
Episodes : 17
Gerne : Romance & Drama :heart_eyes: & :pensive:
Style : Limelight
CC : Available :white_check_mark:
Also : In my story, I use New Backgrounds other from Episode’s Art Catalogue and Overlays .
My story contains, Minigames & Point System and your choices matter and affect your status with the characters! :smile:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387556438835200
My IG : @nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

1 Like

r4r?

1 Like

Sure! 3 for 3?

I only have 29 reads, people have told me it’s really interesting so far, I think it just needs a bit more exposure!!
Btw I’m open for r4r (we can each read 3 chapters and give our opinion)

1. Title: SECRETS
  2. Author: Goretth :princess:t4:
  3. Genre: Mystery/Romance :heart:
  4. Style: Limelight
  5. About story: Lies, secrets, and drama. Siblings Aneya, Jada and Ubandy might be very different but share one thing in common each hides a deep secret. Will they be able to keep it for long?
  6. Contacts: goretth.episode on instagram
  7. Link: (http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5921999598977024)

2 Likes

I’m doing some R4R right now, but when Im finished I’ll be happy to do a R4R with you? Right now I’ll be happy to add you on insta x

1 Like