Read4read with gems4gems

I know there are many of stories that deserve the recognition.
I am looking to do some read4read’s with gem’s4gem’s.

I will read 3 episodes of your story and give you 10 gems support for the same 10 gems. (If I enjoy the story I will contiune to read it.)

please enter below;

the name of your story
the author
the link to your story
your ig. (If I really enjoy it I will do a shout out on my ig. @lost.in.the.story)
and the cover (optional.)

here is my story.

Coffee Shop Girl
by: Lost in the story

7 Likes

I would love to do a R4R

Title: Outside the Truth
Instagram @eyahmn.episode
Cover

story description: she’s been outside the truth for her whole life but Isabella is determined to find out the truth about herself, will you follow her along and see the truth unfold? (CC & no gems)

2 Likes

Hi! I’d love to do gem r4r, I can do 10 or even more if you want :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: just dm me on insta and we’ll talk

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when someone from her past comes back for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

2 Likes

I’d love to do a R4R with gems, I have 2 stories I’d like to get reads on, if you are interested in either one
Motorcycle Club: A Twisted Love
Courtney Benjamin

@Court_episode
A_Twisted_Love_yk_posterThumb_e4ZAQBNOUI

or
When Worlds Collide
Courtney Benjamin

@Court_episode
When_Worlds_Collide_BD_posterThumb_FXs8p5EMj2

1 Like

Hey I would love to do r4r, just DM me here or on Insta we’ll talk about it :relaxed:
Title : Deranged
Author : Bhargavi
Ig: @bhargavi_stories
Description : Shaina was just an ordinary high school girl until one day when she lost her father in a car accident and was turned into vampire by a hot mysterious guy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5453988612472832

1 Like

Hey I’d be interested in R4R and G4G if you want to read any of my stories! :smiley:

1 Like

Sure, I’ll send you a message on ig

1 Like

I’d love to do r4r and g4g:)
Title: Addicted to you.
Description: A “normal” life is all Laila has known, but what happens when her family’s dark secret comes to light and the only person she feels safe with is the school’s bad boy.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6064785618829312

1 Like

Hi thank you for the this thread :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

Also if you want to do S4S (Share4Share) on Instagram let me know

Also if you want to do R4R (Read4Read)

I could do with gems or without gems it up to you

If you share my story and I’ll share your story on my Instagram :grinning: :heart:
I love supporting small author on episode :smiley: :heart:

My stories is called She Lost Her Faith

Story name: She Lost Her Faith
Why should the reader read my story: I want to start a story for a long time if they will like to my read my story it had some good vampire and also human I want to make a story that will be different that could be a vampire and human working together has a great people
Story Description: Dulce lost her mother at a young age lost completely in faith, love. But can she find out the secrets, lies that were kept away all these years? 2LL Limited CC (Human & Vampire)
Genres: Drama, Action, Fantasy
How many chapters: 29 :butterfly: more to come
How many love interest: 2 LL
CC or Limit CC: Limit CC
Instagram daisyrodriguezepisode
Music or Sound: Yes both
Choice: Just clothes and Hairstyle

Link to my story http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6183524831526912

Credit by episode_katherinee for the Story Banner
Story Banner

My new cover credit by Jade135
Daisy Small Cover

Hey, I will add your story to my list and will send you a message once I start. :slight_smile:

Title: Artificial Twin
Author: Briana M.
Genre: Drama
Description: From director to actress. Norlani’s wishes seem to all come true, but not easy to maintain. From acting to screenwriting to dealing with a fake friend. She has her hands tied.
Style: Limelight
# of chapters: 4 (ongoing)
Instagram: @writtenbybri_
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6436878817099776

Hey, sorry it’s taken me a while to get to you. I would love to do an r4r with gems with you.

Hey! Would you like just to do an r4r or an r4r with gems? :blush:

Hey! We did a r4r already but I can read a few more chapters of your story. I am on chapter four of your story. Did you want to do gems as well?

1 Like

Sure:) I’m game🙋‍♀️

1 Like

A r4r

1 Like

Here are your ss. I gave you 10 gems love.

1 Like

Hi girl!
Maybe my story will interested you. I’ll be glad if you want to do r4r + gems with me.
This is my new story, so it’ll be very helpful if we could support each other!

You can find me on instagram: @miwrites.epi for sneak peaks, countdowns and everything you need to know about this or my other stories. :black_heart:

Genre: Fantasy/Romance
MC: Female
LI: One
CC: limited (eye shaped, color and hair color are not available)
Choices: will be more!
Chapters 1-3 + 4 EA
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6602109696540672
Description: When two worlds collide, you don’t have much choice but to follow the rules. Your enemy becomes your shadow. Your love becomes your enemy. And you just wish to be held in the dark.

Summary

Longer:
What would you do if one day you lost everything? And because of that your life changed beyond recognition to the point that the only escape would be to blend into the world that never suited you?

What if you had to face your own demons and let someone you genuinely hate get close to you? Just for your own safety.

What if feelings got out of hand and no one could stop it?

They say that the forbidden fruit tastes the best and that there is nothing better than losing yourself in an emotion so strong that it can destroy everything in its path.

Even you.
Knowing all this, would you do this again?

2 Likes

Sure love. I have added it to my list. :blush:

1 Like