Read4Reads! Only for serious participants

Hello. I am Urooj And I’m an author who has recently started writing on episode.

I have seen and tried to participate in different Read for Reads, and in exchange I didn’t get my story read which can be quite annoying to be fair. Therefore I am creating my own Thread for my story and
I’m hoping to find serious participants as I also have other work to do (including writing my story) outside of the episode community I cannot waste my time on participants who won’t read my story in exchange.
I am looking for individuals who can provide me with feedback to my story and you will be able to receive the same. :two_hearts:

Please fill out the form below if you are interested and comment that you're done so I know you have finished (and if possible to send a picture of your story so I can find it on the app)

CLICK HERE AND PLEASE FILL THIS FORM IN

Click HERE TO READ MY STORY

MY STORY DETAILS - click here

two sisters who have been living with an abusive family until one night the youngest sister is sold to a well known wicked gang leader. In order to escape from this harsh reality the youngest sister (MC) is forced to run away from her hometown in hope to find a better future, but little did she know that escaping her past wouldn’t have been so easy. In her journey of finding peace and comfort she will encounter different people; good and bad and lose people on the way… CHOICES MATTER

This story consists of Romance, Drama, Action, Comedy . A mix of everything, a full package.

THIS STORY CONTAINS FULL MC CUSTOMIZATION

THIS STORY HAS 1 LOVE INTEREST (CUSTOMIZABLE)

CHOICES CAN AFFECT THE LENGTH OF THE EPISODE AS WELL AFFECT RELATIONSHIPS

Link:

1 Like

I really hate that too. I’d definitely be happy to do a read for read with you.
My story:
Title: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
Genre: 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚, 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
Summary: 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫´𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡.
𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡.
𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐢𝐭´𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞…

1 Like

Hiya!

I filled out the form, the questions about the CC the only thing you can’t change is the MC eye colour. And it’s in episode 4 cause it took me that long to figure it out :joy:
Story Title Secrets and lies
Picture
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6097471954681856

1 Like

Okay will get to it soon! :blob_hearts:

Thank you so much for the thread. I also filled out that form. I will go read yours once my passes have filled up and I will post screenshots of it here later.

Here is my story:

Story description:
He’s a hot, heartless, irresistible vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC

Story Title: EAT STAKE
Author: Sinead O’Neill
Genre: Romance, fantasy, drama, mystery
Style: LL
Insta: sineadoneill.lovestowrite
Link:

Your story is so funny as well as being serious.

HAHAHAHAH :joy::joy::joy:

‘oldmacdonaldhadafarm’ :joy::joy::joy:

This was too funny. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I’ve added your story to my favourites. I’m definitely going to continue reading it. Cant wait to see the main male MC coming into it.

1 Like

HAHAHA, thank you so much for reading and your comments !
You read the ink version which has so many directing faults :sob: :sob: :sob:, I have rewritten the chapters in the limelight version with improved directing, better scenes and backgrounds :sneezing_face: etc… but its entirely up to you if you’d prefer to read that instead. I am about to read your story, my passes have filled up, and I’ll DM you once I’m done :grin:
Thanks a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :love_letter:

1 Like

I will read your LL one so later definitely. I like both ink and LL but I prefer LL a little better. I don’t mind reading yours in LL also, cos it’s a great story. I wasn’t able to get in to your story thru the link and its happened to me a few times with other stories, so I will have to send a ticket, so I had to find your story on the app instead. I will definitely read your LL one after my dinner and all that later on God willing. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you ! I will make a start on reading your story once im done reading the current one. I will update soon.
It’s okay ! :joy: :relaxed:
I was the same a couple months back not knowing how to get things done in the script.
I will let you know once I start reading, probably later this evening xx

Hello!!! This is my story!!! I’ve filled the form! :hugs:

Title: Tender Love
Author: AnaIz16
Instagram: anaiz.writer
Genre: Drama, Mystery ,Romance,
Episodes: 8 (in progress)
Summary: Helena suffers a traumatic loss. A wrong decision was taken. And her dead boyfriend haunts her. The past brings someone who is capable to change her life, w
cc, and choices available!
Style: INK CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4831262804410368

:

I ended up reading your LL one before I get some dinner, and of course you had me laughing again lol.
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Shes fearless against the crazy old hag :joy::joy::joy:

AHAHAHAHA :joy::joy:

Have to say, your story really cheered me up today.

Hello this my story. I already filled the form.

Title:Free Will
Genre: Mistery
Style: Limelight
Author: Brainless
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Description:Helena it’s just a avarage girl with a avarage, almost cliche life… but as the days go by, she starts to notice that something it’s off…

No CC|Choices Matter|

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4980188844851200

Hiya!
Just a quick message I’m on episode 3 of your story, work got a little in the way just want to let you know I didn’t forget aha

Title: Kisses From Hell
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6736215024009216
Cover:

Hiya!
Finally finished your story! Sorry work got a bit in the way!
Just want to say it’s a brilliant story and has me curious for future episodes!
Well done on a great story!! :revolving_hearts:

Title: Feel My Pulse
Author: Abby
Genre: Romance/mystery/fantasy
Instagram: @abby_stories
CC/LL

Hey wanna r4r?
picture

My story is about a young mom who goes to college for a better life but gets into an ‘entanglement’ :joy: with another college student, but she doesn’t want him to know that she has a son.

I was scrolling through my old drafts and decided I was gonna revamp this one because it was so trash before lol.

but there’s only one episode because i’m gonna be busy during summer break.