Reader says all her story points are gone

One of my readers just stated that she has lost all of her points after reading my most recent chapter. She started the chapter with 90 points and then ended it with 4 points. I tried testing it out on the app when I play the story but I still have all my points. Has anyone else ever experienced this? Is there a way to fix this?

Did you try testing it by making all of the choices that deduct points throughout that chapter?
There might be a few mistakes in your script where you added an extra digit to removal of points or something?

Apart from those guesses… I’m not sure, but I suppose you could recommend that she send in a support ticket once you’ve tested it out for yourself (again) and determined that your chapter is all good for you?

OMG! I found the issue. One of my dressing game choices screwed everything up. I’m going to max everyone’s points out now. Thank you for this.

1 Like

No problem! Glad you found it. (:

1 Like

Moved to Directing Help and Tips since this is a coding issue and not a bug. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.