Readers Can Ask Questions Template!

Hi Guys! Here’s a template for asking questions! You can change some of the questions if you want!

label Question

NARRATOR

What questions would you like to ask?

choice

“Is there gonna be a season #of season” {

NARRATOR

(The answer goes here)

goto Question

} “Can you clarify the ending?” {

NARRATOR

(The answer goes here)

goto Question

} “Did I die or survive?" {

NARRATOR

(The answer goes here)

goto Question

} “Credits” {

NARRATOR

(The answer goes here)

goto Question

} “I’m done asking questions.” {

NARRATOR

Are you sure you’re done asking questions?

choice

“Yes, I’m done.” {

} “No, take me back.” {

goto Question

}
readerMessage Credit to Rayna Bruno

Your welcome!

3 Likes

Does anyone know a mafia story about the Male love interests found out his cousin worked with the MC foster parents when they were kids to kill LI’s parents

Hello! Can anyone help to find the name of this story, please :see_no_evil:: Back in time ~(XIX century? In England, i think) A girl who lives with her family on an Island finds out she might be marrying a prince who will arrive on ship soon. She doesn’t want to marry so she switches with her sister, but starts to fall in love with the prince who arrives. Then they both have to sail to his kingdom, and drama begins…

Does anyone know the story where a girls mom dated a guys who’s owns a club. He’s kind of suspicious. His daughters name is Jayden I believe. Jayden and the mc fall in love.

I think I just realized some people thought this was where readers can actually ask questions about stories :laughing:. Also, thanks so much for the template I needed this.