Readers can't get past chapter one!

Several readers of my story ‘Diary of a Middle School Teacher’ reported that they can’t get past chapter one and it keeps making them replay the chapter. I don’t know how to fix this, nor why it keeps sending them back. Does anyone know what could be causing this problem?

Perhaps you have a goto that is sending them back to the label and that is why they cannot continue : )

Ah right! I included a goto to send them to the end of the chapter if they’ve already read it… maybe I should take it out.

I removed the goto, but readers are still reporting that chapter one keeps looping! I don’t get this at all.

How does your script end? Maybe I can help? Can you send me a picture of your script?

That’s weird? :thinking: There’s nothing wrong with your script. Try contacting the Episode Team. I think this is an error or a glitch (?) Tell me if I’m wrong but I haven’t seen anything like this before?
I’m so sorry I couldn’t help you! :sob:

After you removed the goto, did you save and publish?

Yes… but I’m thinking that what might have caused the problem was having two of the same customization templates in the same chapter. One in the beginning, and one somewhere near the end after a flashback… so I took the second one out. Hopefully, that will solve the problem. I also sent a ticket to the Episode Team.