Reading ALL of your stories!

Hello! As written above, I require proof/review that you read my story before writing a full review. I’ll write one as soon as you send me something!

1 Like

I just read your story! Here’s the review…

First Impressions: I think the title leaves a little to be desired. One work titles most usually never work in my opinion so try and find something that is SPECIFIC to your story as a title. The summary is AMAZING. I’m definitely into dark secrets in my stories so I was definitely hooked in after reading that! 3.5/5
PLOT: I’m not quite sure what the plot is? Yes, there’s a rich girl who doesn’t want to be rich, a burned down school and general drama but I don’t know how they’re tied together? Since you already showed us a baby being rescued from the fire, we know that’s MC. There’s no mystery, no romance and no drama here. Add a MOTIVE for the MC to go to school and find out who she is other than it being a coincidence. For example, what if her mother’s corpse was never found in the fire and she’s missing? We need a PERSONAL reason to be invested in the story. 2/5
Directing: Directing is generally really good! There are a few mistakes like talking with the bodyguard in Episode 1, you have to move MC in a bigger layer than he is. Still, generally alright! 4/5
Grammar & Spelling: There are quite a few errors in the language department. For example, some saying are wrongly used such as “I promised I would stick to bla bla” when the correct thing is “stick with”. Also some minor spelling errors. Proofread your work for sure! 4/5
Choices: There were very few choices but you said they matter so I’ll believe you. But I don’t think any choices affected anything up this point. 5/5

Overall: I think this is a story that has POTENTIAL. This is definitely more like a first draft than a finished product but that just means there’s improvement to be made. Mostly, I found the story enjoyable but the plot needs some work. Reminder that you have only ONE episode to hook the readers in! Try to make the stakes higher so people are invested! Keep writing too :wink:

Total: 7.4/10

1 Like

Thanks for the review! :heart: I’m currently revamping the first episodes and you gave me some really good points to consider :blush:

This is my story :slight_smile: :heart: (Limelight,2 love interests, FULL CC of MC and Love interests)
Title : Conqueror of my heart
Style: Limelight
Author: Krissstina
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5759514040401920](https://vk.com/away.php?to=http://episodeinteractive…)
Summary : Ruby and her friend just wanted to have fun, but whan consequences will their fun?

Chapters: 11 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @krusss.episode

Thanks for the review. I’ll take some of your criticism into consideration. The story is categorized as romance not a fantasy. Her gift is not something she enjoys having and therefore, she actively avoids coming into contact with strangers and using her ability. Ezra just happened to be an exception. However, more background will be uncovered about her gift further in the story. Also, I started to really dive into spot directing and use of overlays in chapter 4❤

Hey everyone! I just published a story (only 2 chapters) and it would mean so much if you could read it :heartpulse:

Title: Prison Break
Author/Instagram: Kathryn L. (@kathrynstoriess)
Genre: Action
Summary: Cali O’Connor is a criminal in prison who wants nothing more than to leave. What will happen when she puts together an unlikely group of delinquents to break out?
pb

Hello, I just got done with yout story!

PLOT: First episode seems really short. It’s just two girls going shopping for a club. I appreciate the dramatic cliffhanger but first off what kind of a security guy pulls a GUN on two girls who just sneaked into a club? That seems… unrealistic. Mostly, I was just bored. 2/5
Directing: I appreciate the use of zooms that you used. If I had to advice you on something, it would be spot directing. When making your characters walk into spots make sure to use @CHARACTER walks to spot bla bla in 3. This would make characters walks slowly and it would make it help look a lot more natural. Also at the final scene, Kira enters the scene again where she was standing before? 3/5
Spelling&Grammar: Generally okay grammar but spelling sometimes needs work. Try to proofread your story or use one of those sites that grammar check for you! 3/5
Choices: Virtually no choices other than dressing games which is a shame because I love impactful choices. 1/5

Overall: This story didn’t offend me but it was really short hence quite boring to me. There needs to be more excitement to the plot than going shooping for 90% of the first episode. Although, definitely keep writing! These are very easy improvements that can be made.

Total: 4.5/10

Looking for more stories to review!

Hi, here is my new story if you like :slight_smile:

Titel : The holy messy heart
Author : naranja.episode
Genre : Romance / Drama
Chapters : 4, more are coming
Instagram : naranja.episode

Description : This is the story of two souls, both hunted by the shadows of their past, bounded by faith. Are they meant to be or are they destined to walk away from each other? Strong Female MC, CC,+ Choices, Family secrets

Looking forward to some new stories!

Name : Right Beside you
Plot : After a traumatizing event, Nadine’s health turned upside down. Can she recuperate after visiting an Eating Recovery Center? It’s up to you. [CC/LL/POINTSYSTEM/CHOICE MATTER]
Episodes : 4
Gerne : Drama & Romance
Style : Limelight
CC : Available
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5251847875788800
My IG : nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

Sure no worries. I read all 7 chapters of yours and vice versa. Would that be alright for you ?

Hey! Thanks for this thread.
Here are my story details:

Title: Amethyst
Author:PurplePanda
Genre: Romance
CC: Yes, there is character customisation!
Instagram: purplepanda.episode
Episodes: 8 (more coming soon).
Description:You thought you were a normal girl. But does a normal girl have to save her crush from a curse that could become permanent? CC & Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5951922371887104

Cover (made by briella.episode):

Of course! That’s alright by me.

This is my story :slight_smile:
Title : Life in dreams
Author: Krissstina
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5955281698488320
Summary : Do dreams always come true, even if all interfere?
Full CC, Choices Matter, MiniGames, Tappables, Point System
Chapters: 3 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @krusss.episode

I’m interested in reviewing each others stories, if you’re still interested.

Rise of Uthutia
Episodes: 3 (on going)
Genre: Fantasy / Action / some Romance
Description: You are the first woman born into the Cedalon family in hundreds of years, because of the Raebezia contract and regulations you must take a Prince in order to ascend to the throne. But upon your Coronation day, your world is turned upside down as your kingdom is overthrown. You must make determinative decisions in order to gain or lose allies as you fight to take back Uthutia. Do you have what it takes?
CC / CC of Love Interest / Choices Matter / Mini-Games / Art Scenes

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Rise of Uthutia

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along

Hi! I’m a new writer here on episode and this is my first story.
Please give a read, I finally published all the chapters!
I’m open for suggestions too.

Title: Love, April
Author: Jeny Jacob
Description: A new place, A new project, A hot boss and an annoying room mate.
What happens when love gets mixed into all of this? (COMPLETED)

Thanks a lot!
Will give your story a read too.

Hi thanks for this thread!!!
Title: Blacked Out
Episodes: 3 more to come!!
Description: As a child Eva was sent away to escape the developing war Between the witches and the vampires. Eva is sent into hiding to protect her from those trying to use her to fulfill the prophecy of the hybrid. But when she wakes up in the aftermath of a massacre and no recollection she realizes it may be her everyone needs saving from.

Story Name : New Turn

Genre: Drama

No. of episodes: 7(more coming soon)

Description: It’s almost the end of your final semester…also you are excited for it, and your Mom is up to something…Does that mean a New Turn in your life???

Link:

Cover:

Instagram: @episode_preeti

I hope you like it😊

Story:Bitten By A Serpent
Author:Episode.Chloexo
Gerne:Romance/Action
Style: INK
Chapters: 9 (ongoing)
Description: When Harper Ramos is brutally murdered, it’s up to the Serpents to catch her killer. Only to be left dumbfounded when it’s one of their own. All snakes shed their skin eventually.

Cover:
Cover

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5803924564213760

Thankyou x

1 Like

Wanna do read for read?

1 Like