READING: be able to read episode on the computer (suggestion)

I have made that same tread a few monts ago didn’t i @Sydney_H

This request is older. Yours has been merged with this one. :wink:

Oh ok so they are both together?

Support!

support

Bump ^^

I would just love this feature: FEATURE: Reading on laptops/computers

(P.S the thread that I linked cannot be commented on, there’s no reply button) so I’ll just show support here :rofl:

A cool fact:

WE SO NEED THIS! :black_heart:

1 Like

tysm for your support :hearts:

Support!

Support! :heart:

100% support. Most of us are usually on our computers/laptops as it would be easy to read Episode stories on there. Hopefully it becomes a thing.

I think that we should be able to write episode on computer, just because not everyone has access to there phones.

WE can write episode on pc

2 Likes

omg yass

Support!

Support. I joined the forums just to support this. The app crashes so much on my phone, I’d like to just read the stories without constant interuptions. Also, I just like bigger screens. Always have. I’ve tried downloading an app that allows me to play this app. Which I think is a stupid idea in the first place, an app to play an app? Really? I hate workarounds. And that app didn’t work on my computer so this is really the only way I can continue to play the Episode in the first place. The constant Crashing…

1 Like

I just hope this becomes a thing so I can multitask :sweat_smile:

:computer:

I am intrigued. I never write on here but I fully support this.
None of my devices can take Episode for long. They all crash and, with the new update, I believe my devices are becoming obsolete.
I use my computer every day, though.

I looked into this after reading your comment and it works perfectly!
I’m using BlueStacks on my Mac and it’s amazing. Really feel the need to thank you for this. I had no idea these emulators existed.
So, thank you! :smile:

Bump :heart:

Support.