READING: be able to read episode on the computer (suggestion)

tysm for your support :hearts:

Support!

Support! :heart:

100% support. Most of us are usually on our computers/laptops as it would be easy to read Episode stories on there. Hopefully it becomes a thing.

I think that we should be able to write episode on computer, just because not everyone has access to there phones.

WE can write episode on pc

2 Likes

omg yass

Support!

Support. I joined the forums just to support this. The app crashes so much on my phone, I’d like to just read the stories without constant interuptions. Also, I just like bigger screens. Always have. I’ve tried downloading an app that allows me to play this app. Which I think is a stupid idea in the first place, an app to play an app? Really? I hate workarounds. And that app didn’t work on my computer so this is really the only way I can continue to play the Episode in the first place. The constant Crashing…

1 Like

I just hope this becomes a thing so I can multitask :sweat_smile:

:computer:

I am intrigued. I never write on here but I fully support this.
None of my devices can take Episode for long. They all crash and, with the new update, I believe my devices are becoming obsolete.
I use my computer every day, though.

I looked into this after reading your comment and it works perfectly!
I’m using BlueStacks on my Mac and it’s amazing. Really feel the need to thank you for this. I had no idea these emulators existed.
So, thank you! :smile:

Bump :heart:

Support.

Support

Support

Support

Hey!

I know it’s already an known topic (like this one: READING: be able to read episode on the computer (suggestion)
but I just wanted so say this.

I find it kind of annoying that there’s no Epiosde on the computer.
Writers portal is already on the pc and you already have a feature that you can pre-read it on the site. But when I’m on the forum and I want to look some thing up about story’s I have to get my phone because the link does not work for computer.

Maybe you can make some extra platform where you can see all the story’s and their discription. (The playing can you keep on mobile)

It’s just my opnion… I do not always have my phone with me, since I write on the pc.

Please could you do it so that we’re able to actually read Episodes on our computers/laptops? I would love to be able to read stories while my phone in charging and not near me.

Oh my god yes! That would be so much more convenient for me at times