Reading contests stories for MISSED CONNECTIONS

Reading MISSED CONNECTIONS entries. This is the first round of nine stories I read.

From all of them there were 3 I loved the most:

• MC: Only Idiots & Stalkers
  • MC: My One Night Chance
  • MC: The Valentine’s Project

And my personal favorite in this bunch is:
MC: The Valentine’s Project :heart:

Don’t forget to check my entry MC: Vampire’s Delusion :heart:
Title: MC: Vampire’s Delusion
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 3 ongoing
CC: Yes

IF YOU DON’T COMMENT BELOW THIS POST, I WON’T BE POSSIBLE TO COMMENT NEW BUNCH OF READS!

5 Likes

Story: MC: The Golden Line
Author: Shana Ravi
I’m on my phone so can’t write out everything. I know my story is bad. :confused:

2 Likes

omg they are out already?!!! WHERE THE HECK WAS I AT?!! OMG YOUR STORY IS AWESOME @CoraMae!! Loveee it XD

looks at other stories and saves to favorites to read for later

4 Likes

Just published my story!!! Hope some of you guys will give it a read :sparkling_heart:
Title : Missing Pieces
Description: Aliza is running away from her life with the love of her life, but what happens when she gets into a car accident and loses all her memories? Will she find love again? CC
Author : Saniyah K
Instagram : smk.0225.epi

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: MC: Missing Pieces ©

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

[PSX_20181231_160303%20-%20Edited

1 Like

Title: MC: Nevermore
Description: What if falling in love meant your own death… Would you do it? CC LGBT

Let me know what you think!

Insta: Horizen86

1 Like

Hey, @CoraMae! Thank you for creating this thread. I’d love to check out your story! Hope you’d be interested in reading mine, too. :grin:

Title: MC: When the Petal Falls :rose:
Author: aprilish
Blurb: At the fall of the last rose petal, Maggie returns Cliff’s envelope but steals his heart. With just one evening in hand, will they find each other and fall in love?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4776235319230464
cover

Thank you so much! Have a wonderful day. <3

1 Like

Reading MISSED CONNECTIONS entries. This is the second round of nine stories I read.

MC: Mafia Lover
MC: The Playboy Diaries
MC: Breathing Crimson . . . . .

MC: Breathing Crimson :heart:

. . . . .

2 Likes

If anyone wants to be on list of my read stories (MC contests only), please send in my dm proof that you read 3 chapters of my MC entry :heart: Else I select stories randomly :heart:

Check out my story :blush:
Title: MC: The Right Time
Description: Scarlett enjoys her single life. Then she meets an alluring stranger and is determined to find them. What’s the catch? Well, they aren’t from this time. And what about Scarlett?
Chapters: 3 (chapter 4 - the final chapter will be published as soon as possible)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6041338662420480

1 Like

Story Title: MC: My Best Friend’s Brother
Genre: Romance and Drama’
Author: Nora Elizabeth
Cover: image

It’s actually relatively based off of my feelings for my “Best Friend”'s Brother, even though she’s not really my friend I still like her brother, but I’ve added a lot in between to make it more interesting.

1 Like

I published my story Heavenbound: What if your life depended on not being with the man you fell in love with? Unravel the secrets in this action-packed romance! Limelight, CC and a modest amount of choices.

I’m also on Instagram (trailer coming up in a minute): nellesepisode :heart: Show me your screenshots and your custom main character!

https://vimeo.com/313969771 (sound on)

1 Like

We can’t dm you if you don’t give your instagram.

1 Like

But you can pm me :wink: on IG my account is episode_jones :heart:

@Saniyah_k @Horizen86 @aprilish @MerryMirrors @mystique_writer @Nora_Elizabeth @Nelles

Please read my story and send me screenshots to proof you read my story MC: Vampire’s Delusion :heart: Than your story can be on my next reading list, else I choose randomly. Send screenshots here in pm.

2 Likes

Reading MISSED CONNECTIONS #episodemcontest entries. This is the 3rd round of nine stories I read.

MC: The Earl and I
MC: Chasing The Bad Boy
MC: A Great Love Story . . . . .

MC: The Earl and I :heart:

. . . . .

Reading MISSED CONNECTIONS #episodemcontest entries. This is the 4th round of nine stories I read.

This time there was only one story I really liked and I recommend everyone to read it!

Promoting my friend’s story is no problem to me. But when contest is going on, I try to be fair. And praising one story as the best, just because it’s my friend’s story, well, that’s just not me. :heart:

I’ll use this opportunity to send a message to writers who often write in their stories: Important choices included! Please, don’t mislead! If you don’t have important choices, don’t write that you do. Readers remember.

Next thing I’m gonna give an advice to writers - don’t write in your story: Advanced zooms included! Tap slowly, because quick taps ruin the zooms. Because that’s not true. You can tap as quickly as you want and zooms won’t be ruined - if those indeed are advanced zooms. That’s how they got the name. :woman_shrugging:t4: . . . . .

So after a little ranting (probably because I read to much stories), let’s continue.
. . . . .

And lastly my personal FAVORITE in this bunch is:

MC: Ephemeral Encounter by @merrymirrors . . . . .

Don’t forget to check my entry MC: Vampire’s Delusion :heart: I never force myself to read all chapters of a story which I don’t like - and I’m not forcing you :heart: Read if you like and as much as you like :heart:

1 Like

Hey!:two_hearts:
My name is Naomi M.! Yasmin D. & I published a new story:
MC: A cupcake, please! for the contest!

Firstly the description:
What if love begins with a cupcake and ends with it at the same time? Can you still find the love of your life?

Some information:
Story is written in the Limelight-style.
Complete CC.
Choices matter!
Choose gender of love interest.
Three episodes.
Genre: Romance.
Special effects/overlays/backgrounds,etc.
Music/sound
Includes: drama, comedy, love and tension and a bit mystery :wink:

I hope you will give it a shot!<3

Greetings and thank you for reading!!

Finally the link:

MC_A_cupcake_please_posterThumb_nL6phaS60j

Tell us how you liked it!:two_hearts:

1 Like

Sure Naomi :heart: Read my story MC: Vampire’s Delusion and send screenshots of chapter 3 to my dm :heart:

1 Like

Your story sounds pretty interesting!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Reading MISSED CONNECTIONS #episodemcontest entries. This is the 5th round of nine stories I read.

MC: A cupcake, please! by @NanaM
MC: Convention Tension by @Sweet_Stories
MC: Agent Cinderella by @EliseC . . . .

MC: Agent Cinderella by @EliseC :heart:

. . . . .

Don’t forget to check my entry MC: Vampire’s Delusion :heart: I never force myself to read all chapters of a story which I don’t like - and I’m not forcing you :heart: Read if you like and as much as you like :heart:

2 Likes