Reading/Reviewing ongoing stories/ Read for read, [READ THE ENTIRE POST PLEASE]

Hey there so I read some episodes of your story

Go read mine if not done :slight_smile:

Since you asked for critiques/feedbacks here are mines:

-I like Lily hehe she’s funny. I like her more than the MC ^^

1 Like

Hey there I still am :slight_smile: Your covers are adorable, I love theeeeemmmm!!! Do you’ve want a random r4r or feedbacks/reviews?

Hey so I read you’re story couple of days ago but I don’t remember telling you :confused: Now I do lol I sent you a message I think [stupid memory]

1 Like

*NEW STORY *

Title: Loveaholic, the man of my dreams
Author: CJM
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 5 (ongoing)
Genre: Romance
In your dreams you will meet your true love. You would do anything to make your dream come true. Does he really exist?

1 Like

Would you like to do a review for review with me?

Here’s the link to my story:

And here’s the cover:

If you’re interested, please pm me and we can read 3 chapters each and do a review on each chapter. :blush:

1 Like

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :slight_smile:

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy
Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 3 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

I’ve already filled out your form

1 Like

Haha, thank you! We’ll just do a r4r :smiley: I’ll send you screenshot proofs soon :stuck_out_tongue:

@Venise all doneee ~

1 Like

Thanks for the review! My next story, the characters will be customizable, but this is my first story, so I kept it simple. Keep reading! You could fall in love with Ezra :slight_smile: beauty is only skin deep and he’s not dead UGLY :joy::joy: so give him a chance :slight_smile:

You’re right he’s pretty handsome but his hair well hehe

1 Like

Venise, I really like your story so far! Maybe after the flashback/dream, have her wake up shocked so we know it was a dream. I didn’t really get that until the end of chapter 2. Also you make really pretty people, so I just kept them the same! Haha
I think the concept is great! And look forward to knowing more about the Mc’s past :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol it’s fine!

@meadowh @fluffyrice @SarahDoodles Hey girls, I read your stories!

2 Likes

Hey Venise! I got your fanmail and it made me laugh, haha. I appreciate your honesty. Thanks for taking the time to read it! It was a good read 4 read session!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m gonna start yours now :blush:

Thank you it means a lot hope you enjoyed!

Love it! :purple_heart:

Title: DD: Rock Your Socks Off
Author: Isaiah H
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight (I wish it was ink)
Description: Baby is an aspiring dancer who gets caught up in a life or death feud all for the love of her life, Johnny…
Episodes: 3 (N/A)
Instagram: @isaiahwrites_episode

I prefer Limelight and if you’ve which it was Ink why did you chose to write it in Limelight? Anyway, read my story first, then when it’s done prove with a screenshot and I’ll read yours :slight_smile: