Reading/Reviewing ongoing stories/ Read for read, [READ THE ENTIRE POST PLEASE]

Ahh thank you so much!! I try . Lol . :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

We cannot read the unpublished chapters with the link you gave, just so you know. So you don’t have to worry about it =)

1 Like

Oh thanks! Since it happened to my friend I thought it could happen again, guess it was just an error lol
Sorry for the useless comment :joy::joy:

1 Like

My story :grinning:

Title:Skai’s Stories

Genre:Drama

Style:Ink

Insta:Mystery.episode

I read two more ep. Same stuff than the first one. But you’re doing a good job :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey hon, i just read the first ep of your story they are some bubble issues and also a major bug during the lipstick stuff. And well just 1 thing, chill out on the splashes 'cause the first one says be careful strong language mature theme and the third one says the exact same stuff. And hum ep 1 was way too long, thank god your story is really great otherwise I wouldn’t have read it to the end. Too bad we can’t change the love interest I fancy none of them. Kendall though is really beautiful. Great story great pitch just shorten the episodes a bit hehe

If anyone wants to do a R4R please send me a message.
Thank you

Thanks love - haha I changed up the intro etc. lol and hope you enjoyed what you read.

1 Like

I’ll check about that.

1 Like

I did =)

1 Like

I’ll fix the bugs, thanks, and as for the splashes, they don’t really bother that many people, and I like them. The splashes do not say the same thing, one says ‘mature themes strong language’ and ‘turn volume up’ and ‘tap slow’???

maybe you’ll like one of their personalities. The only reason I don’t allow customization is because i use art scenes. my episode is less than 2000 lines which i personally don’t think is too much. I’m glad you think Kendall is beautiful, because I tried to make her look like me lol.

Thanks for the help

1 Like

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6124591068872704

Thats it.

1 Like

Well when I read the first episode there was a background available on the writing portal about mature stuff and then a splash about it. anyway, maybe you’re not the one who added it. And well reading every single little story within your story (the bro stories) it made it long. ^^ at least for me.
But yeah I think I’ll read ep2 then see if i like them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyway people it would be nice if you could read my story (if I read yours ofc) and I want a proof thnks. :slight_smile: @AnonymousAuthor1 @Days @Alexwoods if you already did and forgot to post the proof plz post one 'cause I posted proofs for all of you

1 Like

Sure, I will get to reading to your story soon :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::+1:t5:

i can’t post proof because i’m on a laptop

Hiya! I have just published my new story :smiley:

Title- Tainted Souls.
Genre- Fantasy
Style- INK
Description- Despised by everybody around her, Ella just doesn’t feel good enough. Be careful what you wish for…You never know who could be listening… CC
Episodes- 3 (On Going)
Story Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5020832933740544

Tantedsoulscover

1 Like

My story: Thriller: Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller
Story style: All the 4 episode styles: LIMELIGHT, INK, Classic & Spotlight (for all 3 styles)
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

1 Like

Title: TATYA: Professor Fever
Author: Giselle C.
Genre: Drama
Style: INK
Story Description: Tatyas life has been a series of unfortunate events. The only thing keeping her going is her love for law. Will the new hot prof keep her from achieving her goal?
Instagram: @gisellepisode
Small Cover:

Link:

Anyone who wants to do R4R please PM me or DM me on IG. Send me an SS and I will guarantee you 3 chapter reads!