Reading stories

Don’t doubt your capabilities!

I’ll try

1 Like

OKAY EVERYONE

I’m gonna seriously knuckle down and read every story thats been sent. I have been trying but I’ve been busy through out some of the day. Anyways! Thanks! :kissing_heart: If you are online you have a better chance of me reading and reviewing your story earlier.

1 Like

Here ya go
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4837463517167616

Thank you! I’ll do yours soon!

Okay :blush:

1 Like

I liked how it had no character customization! And how you included the representation of different cultures( Latina and African - American). The storyline was very unique And if anybody out there wanted to read a story with a different taste then I would be sure to recommend it to them! Ultimately I really liked your story and I can not stress enough how it is so different (in a good way) from the cliché episode stories. I would love to know if you meant for there to be no customization or if you just didn’t want to include it in the plot. Anyways! I can’t wait for the story to develop!

1 Like

i didn’t want cc because someone sent me a ss of Kendall and she was pale and blonde and i cringed because it doesn’t show the beauty of Afrotina’s

Thank you anyway! I’m glad you liked it! Are you gonna keep reading it?

1 Like

My story: SWEET PERFECTION
Author: Shweta Mehra
Genre: Romance
Story style: Ink
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for “THE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @shweta_episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840

IMG-20180812-WA0001m

1 Like

Umm… YEAH! :hugs:

Obviously when I have more time because right now I’m being piled with requests!
And yeah, I agree with you on that choice, someone needs to represent otherwise people will keep making the same characters without exploring cultures.

1 Like

Who made this beautiful cover? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thank you!!

1 Like

You are welcome! !! :relaxed:

1 Like

Did you post the story before? Just asking because I don’t want to write the same link twice lol :slight_smile:

I just realise, I did. :stuck_out_tongue: I deleted the previous one.

1 Like

Okay cool. Yours can be next since your ooooonline! :slight_smile: :heart_eyes:

Okay thanks :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You are very much welcome! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@ronggowisnu on Instagram

1 Like

Since you are online you will be after shwetamehra. :point_left:

2 Likes