Reading stories

Since you are online you will be after shwetamehra. :point_left:

It’s really nice of you to read our stories :stuck_out_tongue:
Here’s some short info about mine:

Story title: Unrevealed
Author: Miss__Julie
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5666800386048000

Wow, I’m intruigued… I will read your story in like 15-20 minutes. :+1:

This is so nice of you to do!! Here are my details if you want to check out my story :wink:

Title: From This Day Forward
Author: goth.gaia
Description: After your disastrous wedding day, you decide to start fresh: new city, new you, no drama- or so you hoped. Will you say “I do” to the chaos or leave it at the altar? CC
Genre: Drama, but there’s some romance and comedy too.
Style: INK
Cover:
EC685ED3-C33E-4991-B1B6-5B9B63718F64

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5073385564536832

Thank you! :sparkling_heart:

This looks so fun! I’ll be sure to read it! :relaxed:

Love how you started with a flashback, like the way you portrayed it with no names, and no faces. And you used the black and white filter which is really clever! There were LOADS of characters making me feel how many branches the story could reach out in and how the story could develop with them inside of it. I love the attendance in the school (I know it sounds weird) But that was a good addition mostly because it actually felt like a real classroom. So my final conclusion is that your story could blossom into soemthing that I see be trending and gaining more and more fans and readers. I put my support in as I can tell a lot of work has been put into this.

Hi there!
I’m a new writer on episode and I’ve just published few episodes of my first story.
Please check it out. And do give feedback. I will do R4R
Title: Living Together
Author: Shonana
Genre : Drama
Episodes: 3 (more to be published soon)
Summary of story: It’s about three inseparable best friends living together in a big city. A handsome hunk waltzes in their lives and shakes the foundation of their friendship.
Link to the story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4712860188278784 2
Instagram: episode.shonana
IMG_20180810_170626_388

I don’t have a story! :slight_smile: So I would just be reading yours and I would review it! image I hope that is okay with you? But it will take some time (not a lot) as some other peoples stories need to be read 1st.

Thank you :heart:

Your welcome! :hibiscus:

Reading Autumn Falls, then @Miss_Julie 's story! Afterwards will just be going down the list of people. :hibiscus:

Autumn Falls got my attention from the second I caught my eye on the cover, you made a very good decision choosing what you would think intrigued the reader to take a chance on your story. I really liked the advanced zooming and directing, I would never be able to code that! The music made the experience much better and it was a good fitting selection. The character description definitely put me in her shoes (also some of the choices) and like I said with other stories well done for following your gut on how the character looked! I respect people who follow through with their ideas! :clap:

Thank you for taking time to read it.

Of course! It was a great use of time! :+1:

ANNOUNCEMENT

I will be continuing the rest of the requests I’m the morning or afterwards. Sorry to anyone who requested and did not get their story reviewed immediately ;( anyways it was hard as I got over 40 requests! But it was worth it as I got some great stories that will sit in my favourites and tempt me from my passes… AND ALSO SOME STUFF TO PUT ON MY TIK! Thank you all!

Btw if you want me to read just post story info below and I will definitely check it out at some point!

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread! Here is my story

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 11 (ongoing)
Description: When a powerful young couple steals the Kings most prized possession, it starts a chain reaction that will either destroy their world or return it to its former glory.
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you !! ![:slightly_smiling_face:]

-TD

Um, Could any one review my story the name is , “Evil Hearts”
Sorry bout the lack of info , its under the name dramaqueen too and its about loosing your past love because of your family issues

Hello, if ya could read meh story that would be great

Story title : Fighting Over Him

Story Author: Silent Platinum

Story description: you’re living in a world of fantasy as a demon but will everything change when you find your self and your twin sister Fighting Over Him.

Story style: limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4837463517167616

Hope ya enjoy :heart:

Thank you so much for this thread that’s really nice of you!

Story Title: In a Starry Night
Author Name: Fatima Al star
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance/drama
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon!)
Story Description: Rose goes thorough a lot of difficulties that will lead her to find secrets that were hidden for years! Will she ever find happiness and love? (Choices matter)
Instagram Name: @fatima_stories
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5756418218131456

Story cover

demi_lovato_GHBP_posterThumb_tzhq0N9Iav

Thanks for making this thread! :sparkling_heart:

Instagram: ellec.writes

Title: Dying Love

Genre: Romance/Drama

Chapters: 6 (ongoing)

Brief Description: Love at first sight. Denver and Cassandra are soul mates, and they know it. Their love is so pure, raw, and real. But all good things must come to an end.
Warning, this story is very chick flick-y, nicholas sparks-y. So if you don’t like that kind of stuff, read it anyways :slight_smile:
Cover: