Reading Time! :

Hoi there! You know I’m not really getting into the episode vibe anymore; I think it’s just because I’ve read every story I could think of! :sob: So, I thought maybe reading different ones such as you guys who might I add amazing writers! If you want I could review your stories and share them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: All I need is the author name and link to the story only because I’m lazy no offense :pleading_face:

LIST:

1. @writerren

2. @Raven.episode

3. @Victoriaecs

4. @TamiRose

5. @beckybee.episode

6. @episode.vogue

7. @Madhu

8. @Grottino

9. @josiej8

10. @xXMagicalUnicornXx

11. @Kbail

7 Likes

Hi, here is my story link if you have time!

My author name is Ren :blush:

3 Likes

Hey there,
Here’s the link to my story, I hope you’ll like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My author name is #Raven# by the way

2 Likes

Hey I would deeply appreciate if you could read my story! It’s a thriller one :slight_smile: it is Pathway to Reality and my author name is Victoriaecs

Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6633320245690368

2 Likes

Cool

Deadly Secrets

Lost Summer Love

2 Likes

Hellooo <3
You can check my story!

2 Likes

Hey!If you like adventure/mysteries with a hint of romance, then my story is for you! I would love if you could give me feedback as well!
Thank you so much for this thread!
I have a story called “Stranded”
-Genre: Adventure
-Length: Currently 4 episodes and continuing.
-Description: After living a boring and repetitive life, you’re offered an opportunity of a lifetime. You leave your family behind and take your best friend to New York to begin your new journey. But little do you know, someone has other plans for you. The plane crashes on an island you think is inhabited. Find out what happens when you discover the real reason behind the crash.
-1 Love interest
-2 people to become friends with

-Instagram: @episode.vogue

2 Likes

hey hun i hope my story could entertain you. If u want u can review it too!

• Author: Madhu
  • Here’s the link:
  • My IG: @epi.enchantress
2 Likes

the Red Curtain
Description:
You are a teenage boy trying to find your own voice in lyrical opera, friendship, love, sexuality and family.
Unravel the present, take a stroll in the past and get a glimpse of the future.

2 Likes

Author Name: Josie Jackson

Description; A short spin off story to the main one; Second Chance where you can learn more about the characters. What hidden secrets will they uncover?

2 Likes

Here’s a link to my story!

Description:
WW3 is nearly here. With the help of Ashton, you must build a bunker to save humanity. But when people start to develop supernatural powers things get messy

3 Likes

Title: Obsessed
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5364999360675840

The first episode starts off slow so i would suggest reading at least two episodes but it’s up to you. :smile:

2 Likes

Hello, how about a r4r?

Hello, fancy a r4r?

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

There you go

1 Like

I’ll read yours tonight!

1 Like

Here’s my story if you have time;
Title; Gods Among Us
Genre; Fantasy
Episodes; 4
Description; Gods and demons are both after you as a war for the universe unfolds. When your true destiny is revealed will you be able to face it? And who will stand by your side when you do?

Cover;

Link; http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6609321009152000

Instagram; @bllueskies

1 Like

Love your story so far. The overlay and animations are bomb :bomb:

1 Like