Reading ur stories!

Hi! I’m making this thread to offer to read your stories! I don’t ask for anything in return really except that you follow my instagram @episodesapphire.

I’ll read a max of 3 episodes (unless I decide to continue reading it) but please note that I may only read 1 episode depending on how enjoyable I find the story considering I’m doing this in my free time. Just fill out the form below and I’ll get to your story as soon as I can! Let me know in the comments once you’ve filled out the form please (:

Also this isn’t compulsory but I’d really appreciate if you’d read my story Soccer Moms: Blast to the Future :blob_hearts:

My Other Thread

Submit your LL characters here:
In Need of LL Background Characters

– Sapphire xx

22 Likes

Just filled it!

1 Like

thanks! i’ll get it read asap (:

Thanks so much for this! Just filled it out. :heart:

1 Like

no problem! thanks i’ll read it asap xx

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! I just filled the form as well :blush:

1 Like

np & thanks <3

1 Like

requests closed until i complete a few so i don’t get overloaded! check back soon if you want to request xx

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since this is more like a R4R thread than a feedback/review thread. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

so please delete your message and check back when my form has reopened (:

1 Like

Ok I’m sorry

1 Like

@Streampaw so please delete ur message and check back when my form has reopened (:

@Makayla.Reed @Meghan2 finished your stories & sent the feedback!

@ciaraxoxoc so please delete ur message and check back when my form has reopened (:
and also no i will only read a max of 3 episodes

requests open again ! fill out the google form in the top post if you’d like me to read your story (:

Thank you for doing this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Just filled it out :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I filled out a form!

1 Like

@Ksu @Nora_writes_episode no problem, I’ll get it done ASAP! <3

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I’ve filled out your awesome form! lol

1 Like