Reading your stories ๐Ÿฆ‹

Iโ€™ve currently got nothing to do so I thought Iโ€™d read your stories ! But please bare in mind I wonโ€™t be able to get through everyones in an instant so please be patient with me <3

Also feel free to use this to promote your stories because Iโ€™m sure others would love to also check them out

If you want any feedback let me know and Iโ€™ll happily share my opinion

15 Likes

Hi!
Hereโ€™s @/Theebee2004 and Iโ€™s Christmas story:)
Title : Twelve
Author : Molly & Thea
Genre : Comedy and Romance
Chapters : 3 and more coming soonโ€ฆ
Description : Ah yes, December, Christmas time, but also the perfect time to ask for forgiveness. Join Cody, a former playboy, on his journey to seek forgiveness from his former high school classmates.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5600412467134464

Instagram: @kennedymolly97

Thanks!!!

Hello! Hope youโ€™re doing fine! :hugs:
If you wanna see or learn more about my story, you can check out my Instagram. :blush:
Here is my story.
:point_down:t2:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.author
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

Hello @preciseaep! Thanks for creating this thread!

Hereโ€™s my story Call of Duty! It would mean a lot if you could check it out even if it is only for one episodeโ€ฆ It has mini games, art scenes, diversity and full customisation!

I hope to hear from you very soon! :see_no_evil:

Hey! :blush:

You donโ€™t have to read mine if you havenโ€™t got the time, but if youโ€™re interested, here: :white_heart:

My Story

Title: Unlock Me Out
Authour: Paris Aroha
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Science fiction
Style: Limelight, cinematic
Episodes: 5
MC: Male
Description:
Kupe is loving & Lyonn is the total opposite. They both find themselves in some trouble when Lyonnโ€™s experiment goes horribly wrongโ€ฆ

Cover:

Unlock_Me_Out_JX_posterThumb_YkmbbDEJ4z

**LINK:**http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909392697524224

Thank you! xo :blush:

Hello @preciseaep Iโ€™d love to have a feedback for my story :blob_hearts:

Cover'

Thank you sm for this thread <3 Canโ€™'t wait to hear from you
Allure_spin_off_posterThumb_d8NrYTWLXc-1
TITLE: ENTICING

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โŠฐโˆ™โˆ˜โ˜ฝ เผ“ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ เผ“ โ˜พโˆ˜โˆ™โŠฑโ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

PSI is one of the best schools in the country. Blairโ€™s past follows her as she returns to the school sheโ€™s always been destined to attend. All changes when she finds out the mysteries hidden beneath the school of the innovative.

EPISODES | 3

GENRE | mystery

STYLE | limelight

AUTHOR NAME | london michelle

LINK | http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4653781809430528

INSTAGRAM | @londonsstories

Heyy! :smiling_face_with_three_heartsWould you be interested to read my story? :blush:
Itโ€™s a rom-com drama with Full CC and choosing the LI gender! :grin:

:butterfly: Here are my story details:
Story Name: Queen B Diaries
Author Name: Adiba Anjum
Author IG: @aa.writes.episode
Chapters: 6 (Fully released)
Description: You are wesome, kindโ€ฆYES! YOU are the Queen Bee! And people love you! But, can you stop your arch-enemy when she will stop at nothing to dethrone you, and find love along the way?
Story Genres: Drama, Comedy, Romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6653573891555328

images

Here is my story it would mean a lot if u or anyone read it:)

Thanks for this thread

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde aka HOLAF

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 17 (update every other Wednesday)

STYLE: Limelight

Extra details

2 LI (full cc)
MC (limited cc)
art scenes
mature
slow burn.
point system
choices matter

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, sheโ€™ll need all the support she can get. Whoโ€™ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

**Song recommendations to play while reading certain scenes are shown throughout the story **

Story Link

Personal link including playlist

I would love some feedback!

Genre:
Fantasy (werewolf)

Episodes:
3 (soon 4)

Other:

Link:

Hi, here is my story.
I would love some feedback on it :blush:

Reveal: He - soon She
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Chapters: 7
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadnโ€™t been revealed.

Hi :relaxed:

I would love to get some feedbackโ€ฆ
Here is my story:

Title : Craving For The Risk
Genre : Romance (with a lot of drama)
Style : Limelight
MC : Female
Chapters : 13, more coming soon

Description : The second Ruby and Carterโ€™s worlds colliede he turnes her life up side downโ€ฆ Could he be the risk she craves for? Or will he be her downfall?

Includes :
CC (MC + family and LI)
Point system

Author : MyEpisodees
Instagram : myepisodees

Hey preciseaep,

Read my story โ€˜For HIS Sakeโ€™. Itโ€™s a romcom mixed with drama.

Title: For HIS Sake.
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Romcom and Drama
Episodes: 15 (more are following!!!)
Style: LL

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet himโ€ฆ Your LIโ€ฆ :wink: 18+ Male MC, LI CC, LGBT+

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6244890007764992

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

Hii, you could read my story if you like :blush:
Author : Simi.a

Title : Apply pressure

Genre : Romance

Style : limelight

Instagram : Simi.a.stories

Description : A strong-willed engineer. A billionaire CEO. Theyโ€™re both fighting for what they canโ€™t have. Can they beat the odds stacked against them? or will the pressure crush them both?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6215537190436864

1 Like

Thanks for this thread. I would love to hear your opinion! Pm or DM me. @Episodetiger :hugs: :sparkling_heart:

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6231769501466624

20200804_094448

Thank you for this thread!

If you like a mystery story, Slavic mythology, MC with their own storyline and a diverse and fun characters, give Hunter Moon a go!

The story has M/L MC, 1 LI, full CC, choices that matter and multiple point systems !

Story: Hunter Moon
Author: Agatya
Genre: Fantasy, Mystery

Description: Two lovers separated by the tragic past. One month to save the world as we know it. Will you solve the ancient prophecy or will you die trying?

Hereโ€™s mine!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Drama filled with action & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 19 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Moroccoโ€™s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection.

Thanks for the thread, lovely!!! :two_hearts:

Instagram: @epi.sam.writes

Title: The Art of Criminal Profiling

Genre: Mystery

Chapters: 7 and 8 out now (more coming soon)

Description:
Can Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before itโ€™s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.

Customization:
Full customization

Choices:
There are numerous point systems with choices that matter.

Mini games and sound are incorporated into the story.

Hope you enjoy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

Hey! Thanks for this thread. :slight_smile: Feel free to give my story a chance, if you so please.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5319692842106880