Reads 4 Reads & Review 4 Review

Here is my story, read and review it then post your story below!

I will read your story today and send a screenshot from the final chapter as proof.
Title: The Wanterer 2: Mischa
Author: Aliceproductions
Genre: Comedy/Romance (more comedy)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5805808724344832 1
Episodes: 9 (Complete)
Instagram: Aliceproductions
Style: INK
Story Description: Taking up from where ‘The Wanderer’ left off, Corrine and Mischa have been dating for a year, but Mischa is unsure about their relationship and wants Corrine to go back to being Corey again. Then one day, she finds out why Corrine doesn’t want to. (Note if you haven’t read ‘The Wanderer’, never fear. There is a short recap in the first episode.)

HEY!!

I’ve JUST published a new story about Greek Gods and Goddesses!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Hi, I read your story. It’s ok for a first effort. Only thing is a few glitches. Sometimes the characters talk without moving their mouths. Also a few slides (a common glitch.) Your clothes could be a bit more interesting, rather than standard mobile creation choices. Also your chapters are rather short.
Overall, not to bad. It is an interesting story and it’s got a lot of potential. I do like how yours is original and you put yourself in the story. I’m curious to how much of it is true. It’s slso good to read a fun story that shows the back scenes behind movie making.
Good luck!

1 Like

I read your story and the plot is interesting I’m only on the first chapter. I mean its great I don’t really have any notes on it.
Good Luck.