Reads For Reads *guaranteed*

opinion
mustread
community

Hey episodians! Let’s support each other :blush:
Anyone up for read for read? I’ll give your story a review as well if you want!

1. Read 3 episodes of my story and send me a screenshots of all the 3 episodes (you can send it to my instagram @bellarina.episode via DM or here on the forum).
2. You can send me a fanmail or give my story a shout out in your instagram, and I’ll do the same :heart:
3. Yeah, I’ll also read 3 episodes of your story! And probably I won’t just stop after 3 episodes (if your story have more than 3 eps).

So, here’s my story
Story Title: Fantastical: Mermadia
Description: Mermadia, a mermaid, trapped in the current and it forced her to reach the dry land. What will happen to Mermadia in the dry land? And what about her lost family? (CC & Art Scenes)

Chapters: 3 (ongoing. More episodes soon!)
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Comedy
Author: Darlina and Bellarina CH
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5251273193816064
Style: Ink
Features: Character customization and Art Scenes.
Note: Yes, you can choose your own mermaid color and style! (5 options to choose)

This is not a classic mermaid story, this one is different! Readers said that the story is unique and creative, and realistic. It really shows the struggles, and yet the MC still stay true to being a mermaid.

I don’t want a read for read or review so I’ll justread ur story anyway!!!

Aww thankyou so muchh!! :blush::heart:

Hey there. I’ll start on your story and when I’m done I’ll PM you the screen shots. If I really like your story, I’ll give you a shot out in my instagram.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: S_Unique
Title: Shattered Souls
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Description: What happens when two shattered souls find each other? Will love prevail?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5150158950367232

Sure! Thank you so muchh :blush: I’ll check your story out!

I’ll just have to wait a little to start cause I have to wait for passes.:disappointed_relieved:

No worries :smile: please take your time

Hey everyone!

I am always up for read for read. Follow me on Instagram and we can share screen shots and thoughts about our story’s. @missmac.episodes
Let me know if you are willing to read my story and I will certainly read yours! :grin:

Story title: For The Love Of The Gang
Author: Miss Mac
Genre: Romance/Drama
Story style: INK
Number of episodes: 3 (Ongoing)
Instagrams: @missmac.episodes
Link: https://episode.app.link/tqK9WRCenN 5
Description: Lucia has been in and out of foster homes since the age of 6 due to dramatic events. That is until she is found by her uncle who has been searching from her years. Lucia now has to get used to a new town, home and school while dealing with her traumatic past. The past doesn’t stay in the past when secrets, lies and new revelations come to light! Mature themes, choices, love, bad boys, thrills, action and much more. You don’t want to miss this. Let’s see how Lucia’s life unfolds when she meets bad boy Romeo!

I’ll read it later! :smile: I’ll send you the screenshots

Hi there! I’m def up for this. I’ll send you screenshots when I’m done with your story! Hooe you send some as well :grin:

Title: Fantastical: Regnum Fortes
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3 (on-going)
Style: Limelight
Author: TheBigMystery
Instagram: @thebigmystery.episode
Description: The Empire of Solis needs some saving! The emotionally unstable Queen of Sarcasm, Exin, and her naive, childish twin brother, Echo, teams up with a bunch of lunatics! We’re doomed.
What to expect:

• This story uses a point system! (Choices actually matter.)
  • This story has a wide variety of Love Interests! Even options for the LGBT community!
  • Some pretty rad effects! (50+ overlays and backgrounds were used!)
  • Fighting scenes!
  • Plot twists you never saw coming!
  • Diverse characters!
  • Great directing!
  • Text effects!
  • + Many more features!

Woww! Who’s making your cover? :heart_eyes: Sure! I’ll read it and send you screenshots

Cool! The artist’s name is Erdjie! :relieved: you can find him on deviantart :grin:

miss avery’s little secret
style: ink
genre: mystery
current episode: 12
description : Avery has been avoiding on thing her whole life, her past. What happens when it all comes rushing back? Will her secret be told? Will the people she loves trust her?
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6280877164593152
dm my ig so i can be fully notified and get back to you!! its @episode.hina if you don’t have one, it’s okay we’ll figure something out!!
Miss_Averys_little_secret_posterThumb_6yPiDkKdPC

Hello Bellerina!

I have read your story! Hope you can return the read and check out mine!

Hello! Yeayy thankyou so muchh :blush: What do you think about my story? Yes, I’ll read yours!! I’ll send you screenshots after I done reading it :heart:

Hi, your story seems very interesting, I’ll do a read 4 read with you! Here’s my story details
Title Rose
Genre Romance
Author Jojo
Description Already struggling with her past, Rose falls into some more drama romance, mystery, what adventure and heartbreak will she face next?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5164972039208960
Instagram @fongjoline

Hey, I’ve read about your story on instagram!
I’d like to do a read4read with you! :slight_smile:
Here are my story details:
Title: Dark Temptation
Author: Menia
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 7 (well, 8 in half an hour :smiley: )
Description: Popularity, friends and a hot boyfriend: Lia’s life is nearly perfect. But things take a darker turn when a new guy shows up and with him the truth about Lia’s identity…
instagram: episode.menia

Hii @missmac1, I’m reading your story right now :smile: I’ll send the screenshots and review via PM!

Thanks so much :heartpulse:

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’re the Queen of the Supernaturals. What’ll happen when you find out that your mate is your pack’s enemy, and your kidnapper? CC ChoicesMatter
Chapters: technically 3 bc ch 2 is customization
Genre: Fantasy/romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: emberpackepisode :smile::blush: