READS FOR READS (under 2k only)

There are a lot of threads where people are doing reads for reads and reviewing other people’s stories but the problem is, is that there are so many wanting their story to be read that the person who created the thread can’t get round to reading all of them. So I created this one for people who are relatively new and are struggling for reads (myself included) so if you spare a bit of time to read my story, I’ll read your’s and maybe offer some feedback! THIS THREAD IS FOR STORIES UNDER 2.K!

My story link is:

5 Likes

If you wish, we can do a read 4 read.

Here’s my story details…

Name: Grimoire

Description:
Waking up in a new age, with no memories of her past life; Diasphora starts a journey of adaptation full of danger, action and romance, while she recovers her memories. What will happen when she discovers the truth?

Chapters : 5 (ongoing)

Genre: Fantasy/Drama/Action/Romance

Style: Limelight

Instagram: @storiesbyraven

This is the link of my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5494624173817856

I want r4r my story has 900 reads

Title: The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

Here’s the link to my story. Its been published for about two weeks now, has four chapters, and about 10 reads I believe. If you’d like to do a r4r then I’d be happy to. Just pm me when you get done with mine and I’ll do the same! :blush:

So far I have only read the first episode but I will continue to read it as it has captivated me so much! The directing is good and I’m really interested about the story plot!

1 Like

Finished reading ur story

Thank you very much! :blush: I’ll start your story in a moment.

You’re story is really unique and I like it for that! Will keep reading

1 Like

Your directing is like really good! I hope you continue your story!

1 Like

Hey! Are you interested in doing a R4R? :blush:
Here’s my story:

Title: A Game Of Fate
Author: Aquamarine
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 3 (more to come!)
Description: Humans, are just pawns in the Moirai’s game.
A game where mortals, have no control over their Life and Fate.
(CHOICES MATTER + MULTIPLE ENDINGS!)

Instagram: @aquamarine_episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6613635909943296

2 Likes

Evilyn Your story looks sooo cool!.
Can you do a read for read with mine?
its called villain, its a fantasy drama
Ill start reading velocity today

Sure!

Your story is super unique! I love it!

Hi, thanks for this thread :heart:
Here’s my story, it has 992 views right now.
Falling For Bad :skull:
Plot : Two ex-best friends,one with anger problems and one with cyclothymia disorder.
Both are bad for Kate,but one is going to win her heart.
[LL,CC,Point System,Choice Matter,Minigames]
Episodes : 9
Gerne : Romance & Drama :heart_eyes: & :pensive:
Style : Limelight
CC : Available :white_check_mark:
Also : In my story, I use New Backgrounds other from Episode’s Art Catalogue and Overlays .
My story contains, Minigames & Point System and your choices matter and affect your status with the characters! :smile:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387556438835200
My IG : @nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

Can you send me your story link as I’m having trouble finding it on the episode app?

Hey there, I’m actually really excited to read Velocity! And of course, I have a story of my own!

Title: Mafia Mystery

Author: Mae or me lol

Description: Your in the mafia and the rightful heir, along with your twin brother. You have a dark past, that only few know about, but everything comes to the surface when Noah comes along.

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink

Chapters: 21; working on 22 right now

Oh my gosh, this story looks so cool! Can’t wait to check it out!

1 Like

I enjoyed it as the directing is good and I’m sure that other people would too but it isn’t really my style, if it was then I’d be obsessing over it so bad! Probably going to continue reading it anyway knowing me :joy::joy:

1 Like