Reads For Reads πŸ’™

I’m going to start yours now! :blush:

You’re absolutely welcome! I can’t wait to see where the story goes!

Awe thank you so much! It means a lot that you enjoyed it :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

Wow thank you! I’m so happy you enjoyed it! Of course! Look forward to reading yours :blue_heart:

Awe thank you so much! I’m so glad you do :blue_heart::blue_heart:

Hey there! I already read the first 2 episodes :blush: will read the 3rd one tomorrow!

Omg wordss can’t express how much I am loving this!!! I honestly can’t wait for more :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ Best of luck in the contest!!

I want to read your story!

This is my story:

LOVEAHOLIC, THE MAN OF MY DREAMS

[with music and sounds]

Author name: CJM

Story Description: In your dreams you will meet your true love. You would do anything to make your dream come true. Does he really exist?

Genre: Romance, Drama

Why should I give this story a read: I’m still busy writing this story. I add a lot of new backgrounds and overlays to make this story amazing. It is a Limelight story with music and sounds to give you more reading fun. More episodes coming soon.

So, if you like it thus far? Please read my story and you know exactly what I mean.

Chapters: 6 episodes (ongoing)

Awee thank you so much! that means A Lot!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I’m so happy you’re enjoying the story!!

Hey I just a little reminder, I’m down to your story :blush:

Hi there! Like I posted I read the first 2 episodes but never got a reply back. If you still interested in the r4r you can let me know here or on Instagram. I will move to the next story though :blue_heart:

Just a quick update, just finished the first episode. Will continue the rest later!

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Hello! I am willing to do a read4read :slightly_smiling_face:
My story:

Title: The Detective Competition
Author: E.A Johansson
Genre: Mystery
Style: INK
Episodes: 17 (COMPLETE)
Short Description: Zoe is a high school girl, dreaming of becoming a criminal investigator. When the school arranges a detective competition she is excited to compete. While struggling with school, LOVE and thedetective competition she also comes across a real murder investigation!

Detektive_posterThumb_iNTJGHjjW1

Amazing! Job well done!

Thank you so much!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

39191474_314622665774489_6966351106305687552_n

I have read the first three chapters. It’s so good! Love it :blush:

My story: SWEET PERFECTION
Author: Shweta Mehra
Genre: Romance
Story style: Ink
Description: After breaking up, Sierra moves on to a happy single life, but what happens when she falls for β€œTHE NERD” and her ex coming back to her life. CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @shweta_episode
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5947516399779840

Thank you so much! I’m so happy to hear that! I will read yours as soon as possible. I made a small update of my reading activities but will also reply to a message so you’ll know when I start yours :blue_heart:

Hey! thanks for this thread :smile:
Anyone who is willing to do r4r (read for read) just PM (send me a message here) me o dm me on my instagram (@/annat.stories! :wink:
You, Me And The Beat by Anna
Episodes: 3/ongoing
Genre: Drama
Style: INK
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6647066234454016
Small Cover:
Demi_Lovato_uR_posterThumb_MKBG1jPenU
Large:
Demi_Lovato_uR_posterImage_zKWtFrcAIe

• Have a good day!