Reads for Review? 2 for 1 DEAL 🙌

I’d love some feedback or a quick review on my first episode only!
I want to finally enter a contest :sob:
I’ll gladly do 2 reads per 1 review if you prefer.
There’s also a few backgrounds and splashes as an extra thank you if you’re interested!

Title: DD: Some Sort of Love
Author: LameCast
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 1, please don’t read 2 or 3. They’re being worked on still.
Description: Baby is determined to provide fun in the sun at Luna Resort! A cascade of characters have come to the island to make memories and maybe a few . . . mistakes?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
SIDE NOTES:
1-I mixed up my covers, my large cover was supposed to be my small cover and vice versa.
2-I’m not done with episode 3, please don’t read!
3-If you can, I’d love some feedback to determine whether or not I should continue!

THANK YOU!

I’ll check it out!
Actually I’m checking it right now!

1 Like

Thanks! Send me your link as well! Awesome :slight_smile:

I read it and I love it. And when Billie said abortion, I was shooketh, lol. Holy mother of sweet everything. When I get passes I’ll read all chapters.

2 Likes

Thank you! I plan on releasing more very soon. Let me know if there’s any stories you’d like me to read :slight_smile:

I am going to start now.
Here is the link to my story:

2 Likes

Thanks and please remember to read the 1st ep. only! I’ll read yours asap!

1 Like

Sure, you can read my story if you want to.
Here’s the link to it:

It’s called My Favorite Mistake, in case you go through the app and not through the link.

2 Likes

I just finished the 1st chapter, I added to my favorites so I can keep reading whenever you are done editing.

1 Like

HEY!! I’m interested.:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

1 Like

I’ll read yours as soon as possible :slight_smile: Hope you like my first episode, please let me know what you think!

1 Like

I read your story!! I loved it, I hope you decide to continue it!! Also, when are you going to be done episodes 2 and 3?? I’m looking forward to them!!!

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll be releasing them as soon as possible. Working on them now ^.^

1 Like

Please PM me when you’re done!! IM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THEM!!

1 Like

Read your first 2! :slight_smile: Thanks again and keep writing :purple_heart:

1 Like

Just finished 2 of your chapters, my real life boyfriend is named Anthony so I’m rooting for him :joy: lmao. Good luck, keep writing :purple_heart:

1 Like

I just read it. And I still have 3 passes left, you sure I can’t read the other 2 chapters now LOL

1 Like

I’m about to read your story now, I just checked out Some sort of Love. I’ve got 3 passes left so I’m on to yours :hearts:

1 Like

BTW you should definitely continue, I’m intrigued! :hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much babe!! I will forsure continue :heart::heart:

1 Like