Reads & Reviews {Rantaro} šŸ˜½ CLOSED

So sorry about that Iā€™ll check it out and see if thereā€™s any errors

Hello, @JannahJackson, itā€™s time for your review, finally!

:sparkles: What a story! Your work is incredible! Iā€™ve never read something like that in a long time. Your story is amazing in many aspects, I just canā€™t divide anything so Iā€™ll say it in a bunch like that.
Plot? Wow and unique. Iā€™ve never read an Asian story before, where there are a lot of details from many asian cultures. There is magic in our world and it works. Thereā€™s an utopia land in our world and it works. And I was sooo impressed with all these credit stuff you put in the end. That was a lot of fun! Cool and interesting.
Directing is perfect. Pans, zooms, text effects. How did you manage to put 3 styles in one story? Is it even possible?! And it works oh so well! The difference between outsiders, light tribe and dark tribe are instant.
Another shoutout to the costumes. Colourful, ethnic. Thereā€™s a special palette for everybody.

Wow. Just wow. I donā€™t know what to say anymore.

1 Like

Hi, @Januva, you also get a review today!

:sparkles: Drama and mystery it is. Even more, your story is a little scary, actually. Like I was watching a college horror movie! Especially when the lights turned off, honestly, I was almost shaking from tension.

:sparkles: Do choices matter for outcomes? Cause if they do, then I donā€™t know who to trust anymore. Your plot is indeed a perfect mystery. I never know whatā€™s going on. I guess and then it proves me wrong, so I guess again and again I am mistaken. Some drama issues also hit hard. The family one was the worst, with MCā€™s outburst on her brotherā€¦ Like, damn, thatā€™s so wrongā€¦

:sparkles: Directing was good. I love when authors do their own pics for warnings and such. You also have some cool overlays and backgrounds made specially for your story!
The only issue I came across was when I first met Iris. It wasnā€™t zoomed on her face, but on a screen next to her. The flashback scene was okay, however. I donā€™t know whether itā€™s me tapping my phone too fast or itā€™s a directing mistake but check it again just in case.

:sparkles: The music choice is perfect. Works with the story completely.

Great job! I am waiting for the next episodes to watch further, how this all ends.

1 Like

Hehehe thank you!!! If you like Im slowly uploading on Yooutube feel free to watch it in case some parts are missed or if did not understand :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, I had left a long pause that I use for editing.
So Iā€™ve fixed it now
Hereā€™s the link again:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.