Real and Honest Reviews (FULL)

hiiiiiiiii :heart: here’s mine! :star_struck: thank you so much!

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (Thriller)
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Cover

Chapters: 5 (More to come)

Full CC/Choices Matter/Point System/Advanced Directing!:blush:

1 Like

Title: My Kalona
Author: Ray Edwin
Genre: Fantasy
Chapter Stats: 7 published
Expected Length: 15 chapters
Description: Naomi desperately tries to bond with her estranged father, but becomes the prisoner of a Native-American curse that threatens all. Will her choices lead to freedom or failure?
(NOTE: chapter length will vary depending upon your choices (hidden scene unlocks, hidden character unlocks, gain or loss of relationships ect…)
The_Gleaning_posterThumb_94KB3GySKC

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for story reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Hi I fully revamped my story I would love a review

Title : The Star Necklace

Description : you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

1 Like

Your reviews will come at 7-8 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::blush::slight_smile:

Rating 10/10
Your story was perfectly explained, amazing directing, amazing punctuation and grammar.The beginning was written beautifully but not as near as good as the whole story :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Rating 7.9/10
Your story was good, A man who obviously is shy or anxious, I love it and when he described the girl, I loved it, but what I didn’t like was some of it was kinda dull and stuff I could find in other stories

1 Like

Rating 5.2
The beginning was already heading on a bad start, you told me how she was In a foster home and robbed 500 dollars, I wished it was a visual. the directing was very basic, and when she went to school, no BG characters,kinda unrealistic and made me lose a vibe.

And I felt like you were in a rush to get to the point of the story and you just completely ignored the big things. And it was all happening to fast*

Rating 9.8/10
I love the suspension and the great directing, it really made me want to read more, and how characters went missing IN LOVE
I wish you would have added more relatable backgrounds to what was going on in the story
I KNOW I WAS SUPPOSE TO READ ONE CHAPTER BUT HOW COULD I!!?

1 Like

May I have the link

omg thanks so much! i really appreciate you taking the time to read my story! :grin::heart:

1 Like

No problem I love it. I need another episode

1 Like

Rating 6.4/10
Yes your story was unoriginal and unique, but I was expecting more than what you had, in a way it was basic and dull and wanted to make me click off
But what I loved was the real emotions poured into it

1 Like

saturday saturday

2 Likes

YASSS now I have a reason to wake up

1 Like

Thanks for the review. Dull stuff like? (I’m revamping it so I’m curious)

1 Like

For me, I would say add your own unique thing something so unique that I would be bamboozled

1 Like

Lol. Keep reading. It actually gets pretty crazy. I understand where you’re coming from though, that’s why I’ll add more scenes and less descriptions.

1 Like

This was so nice! Thank you for reading my story, I’m glad you enjoyed it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like