Real R4R and promoting your story. episode 7 of my story is out. 👏 (closed for now)

I haven’t been doing R4R as much, mostly because some people don’t follow through.
Ive had another thread doing R4Rs a while back, but people weren’t returning the favor, so I stopped doing them there. Anyway, this a new thread and the rules have changed.
I’ll read your story if you read mine first and screenshot it when you’re done, then I’ll do the same.I actually follow through. :heart: also, feedback is appreciated. if you want feedback, let me know. thank you to the people that are being considerate and actually follow through. you’re amazing and we need more of you :kissing_heart:.

Title-Let It Rain
Genre-drama
Style-Limelight
Description- While running for your life, Hunter saves you. After all you’ve been through, you feel broken.
Will hunter be able to pick up the pieces? (LL) (art scenes) (CC) (revamped)
Episodes-7 and counting
Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6695370193174528

10 Likes

This story sounds interesting :slight_smile: I will read it :blush::+1:

1 Like

looks super interesting! i’m willing to do a read for read! i’ll get you those ss as soon as possible! we can do 4 for 4 or 3 for 3, whatever you’re interested in doing really!

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Summary: Time is running out as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to… Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.
Chapters: 4 (More to come)
Style: Limelight

Create your own characters and Choices Matter!:blush:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Shortened Link: https://bit.ly/2FHhOMS

1 Like

yes, I’ll read whatever you read :heart:. once you are done, I’ll read yours and screenshot it :kissing_heart:

1 Like

hi there! just finished my half! i really enjoyed it!

1 Like

I’m on episode 1 right now.

1 Like

great! just lmk when you’re done! :grin:

2 Likes

I did enjoy it! :grinning: I’m pretty weird and thought the foot steps sounds were funny in episode 1. not sure why :laughing:. thanks for a R4R. btw you should totally get an Instagram :heart:

1 Like

omg thanks for reading! i hope you liked it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::joy:

1 Like

bahahha thanks! i appreciate it! :grin::grin: and yeah i think they’re funny too that’s why i added them :joy::joy: i found them and thought it was hilarious!

1 Like

I did. I like the storm the best by the way :blush:

1 Like

I like dem bad boys lol

1 Like

bump;)

This is what I was looking for. CC+Art
Here is mine

Title: A Criminal’s Love
Author: episode.vel /IG: vells.stories
Genre: Drama/Romance
Style: Ink
Chapters: 12
Discription
After breaking several hearts, Don is ready to settle down. The table has turn! Meeting Crystal will turn his life in a Chaos. Will that stop him to chase her? The Unexpected!!

1 Like

hey darling, once you read mine and screenshot it when you are done, I will read yours :heart: you can read as many chapters as you want and then I’ll return the favor :slight_smile:

Story Name: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Thriller

Description: He loves you, he wants you, & he must have you. He will stop at nothing to make sure you’re his, even if it means killing anyone who comes in his way. But, do you love him?

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 6

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

My story: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Story style: Secret Surprise :wink:
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5/6
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover

1 Like

1 Like

thank you love