Realistic Art Commissions - OPEN! :)))

Hey!

I do digital Art commissions and have found myself with quite a few slots open after Christmas.
Like a lot of people I lost my job due to lockdowns in my country and have been struggling to find another! So I started taking commissions over on instagram and Etsy to give me some sort of income!

I only realised today that I have been neglecting to advertise over here on the forums!

So if your interested or know anyone who is here is all the info:

• All payment is through Paypal though I am willing to use other platforms if necessary!

• I will not ask for any payment until I have completed the sketch. After I have completed the sketch and you are happy with it you can either pay half of the agreed upon price and then the rest once the art is finished or you can pay the full amount!

• I will send multiple updates throughout unless asked not to!

Prices

Portrait (Shoulders up) - £15

Half Body (Waist up) - £20

Knee up - £25

Full Body - £30

Pet Portrait - £20

Extra Person - +£5 each
Extra Animal - +£10 each

Simple background or background you provide - FREE
Drawn Background - £5-£10

Examples

You can find more information and Examples on my instagram @/zoe.x_Art or on my website www.zoesart.co.uk

And any questions feel free to ask me here or over on instagram!!!

Zoe xx

11 Likes

omg these look amazing!!

1 Like

You’re art is beautiful! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

1 Like

Awww thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Thank youuu :sob::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Absolutely love that first one. Stunning!

1 Like

Awww rhank you so muchhh :heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yellow_heart:

They look amazing :heart_eyes_cat:. Totally saving this and bookmarking it as well to come back too later on :two_hearts:

1 Like

they all look so amazing :two_hearts:

1 Like

Omg your art has always been great but these are fantastic!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Aww really :speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil: thank you so muchhhh​:heart::heart:

Thank you so much :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thanks girlll :sob::sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I would love to have some art of you for my new story, but first I have to get it under control.
Still struggeling with the whole making a story on epsiode haha.

How much do you ask for your art if I may ask?
Or maybe you can send me a private message. :slight_smile:

1 Like