Realistic art cover

Okay (:

oh thank you for noticing!

1 Like

Your welcome (:

1 Like

My commissions are open if you’re interested!

Commission info

Prices can be negotiated

Examples

Thank you for recommending me @M_H_C_Episode.

2 Likes

Your welcome (:

1 Like

Thank you so much for recommending me!! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

Hi there!! I would love to help out, this sounds so good! :heart_eyes:

Prices

Examples

Process

First of all, you can message me for any questions without commitment! :blush: And ask me about the price of a piece if you’re not sure, and don’t hesitate to decline after if you’re not sure, no worries!
So…
I use PayPal for the payment.
We will talk about what you want, I will suggest things if you’re not sure, help out figure out how you want the drawing :heart:
After that, if you confirm your order I’ll get the sketch started :raised_hands:t2:
After showing you the sketch (with watermark) and make any changes you want me to without problem! Once you like it, we will proceed to the payment. PLEASE MARK IT AS FRIEND AND NOT AS SERVICE CAUSE PAYPAL WILL KEEP THE MONEY FOR SERVICE AND I DON’T WORK WITH THEM. Once I receive the money, I will continue and finish the piece and let you know how long it will take.
I will answer any questions you have and keep you updated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When the piece is finished, I will send it via the media we were talking on (Forums, Instagram…) make any changes you want me to without problem and if you like it, I will send it via email so you can have the best quality possible!
No credit needed, of course!

Thank you so much, I really hope we can work together with this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a great time!!

2 Likes

Your welcome (:

1 Like

Thanks a lot girl! <3 ^ _ ^
@Krystyn-Kylie My commissions are open
(My Instgram: epii.jessica)

Details

More examples

4 Likes

Your welcome (:

1 Like

thank you for mentioning me! <3

2 Likes

Your welcome (:

hey! I know that somebody mentioned me earlier, but I just wanted to put my commission form in here :relaxed:

the prices, examples and information are all included in the form :sweat_smile::heartpulse:

2 Likes

OMG Thank you again!! :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi, here’s my link, you can find my new commissions at final!

1 Like

Your welcome (:

1 Like

Hi, this is Amaterasu aka Faintest. My commissions are also open if you’re still looking. Good luck, regardless!
IG @Saintess_Impromptu
And here are some examples:

You can find my commission info, more examples and prices on my official thread https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/amaterasus-art-commissions/505336.

1 Like

awww tysm!!!

1 Like

Omg!!! thank you so much.My prices are 3-5$

1 Like

Hey love, if you’re still looking for an artist feel free to dm me on instagram : @findmylogic
Here are some examples

1 Like

You still looking?