Realistic Art Scenes Needed and EXT and INT Warehouse Night Background Needed

Hi, sorry this is my first time using the Forum so I may get this wrong. But I am looking for someone to help me do some realistic art scenes of some of my characters? I also need and exterior and interior warehouse background at Night. Please send me any suggestions :slight_smile:

4 Likes

About the warehouse, can you tell me about tje scene?

Hi, yes of course. I need it to look like a gangs warehouse. It can be empty or have boxes inside. nothing special :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh okk lemme send you something

is this ok?

i know someone who can draw really good, but she only accepts commissions >< or are you only looking for free art? :>) have a great day anyway

Amazing! Thank you. Do you have one of the outside?

1 Like

Unfortunately as I have just lost my job and it’s my first story I cant really afford to pay for anything :grimacing: But thank you for letting me know

1 Like

alright!! thank u anyway

1 Like

I’ll look for that too

How’s this?

Amazing! Thank you so much. Would you like me to credit you? If so, what name should I credit?

1 Like

No need to credit me
I found them on google :joy::laughing:
But if you need something else, I’ve a art shop called khushboo’s art shop :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Aww, thank you so much. I’ll credit you anyway for sorting this for me :slight_smile:
Awesome, I’ll take a look and let you know if I need anything

1 Like

Haha my ig is @g_.episode

1 Like

I am just adding these to my story. Are you able to find any Warehouses that are at Night?

1 Like

You can look on pixabay.com, they have lots of images and all of them are copyright free. Never use google images, they’re most likely copyrighted.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can change a background from day to night if you want

1 Like