Realistic Cover Art Giveaway!

Hello. Thanks for the chance to enter.

My story is a mystery/thriller. It’s about a big city detective who was always dealing with some form of crime. She decides she needs a change in pace so she moves to a much smaller town.
Once there she receives a missing girl case but soon finds out that the girl missing isn’t the 1st to go missing in that town. You get to be the detective and try to solve the disappearance of the town girls.

I would love to win a cover because I think many do judge a book by it’s cover and having a realistic appeal make attract more readers.

My cover is very simple: I want a dark, foggy forest with a girl (black) silhouette running scared. I don’t want any color in it at all. Since customization is common, I don’t want the person to look a certain way. Leave it open to imagination.

Also, the story will be called: Hear no Evil, See no Evil"

Thank you!

Since its there now, would you like to enter?

1 Like

Hi! I would like to enter for the cover art giveaway.
I already have a small and large cover but it would be nice if they were edited to look more realistic

Story title: Better on my Own
Author: Joanna Banana
Number of episode out: 2 at the moment.
Genre: Romance/Action
Story description: Camila has never needed anyone’s help. She’s a one woman army. But what happens when she is forced to accept the help of a mysterious guy to accomplish her greatest mission yet?
Small Cover:

Large cover:

Lol that’d be awesome… if I had a story to put it with. I don’t want to waste it so I’d rather not lol

1 Like

The winner is @LyraKeiken !

1 Like

Lol congrats! I can’t wait to see what you come up with for her!

2 Likes

Congrats! This is why I don’t do contests…lol :sweat_smile: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Oh my god thank you so much! I’m so excited!

2 Likes