Realistic Cover?!? HELP

Can someone help me with my new cover? I would like it to be as realistic as the covers on episode featured lol, it doesn’t have to be that advanced but somewhat close to it I guess. Or even tips on what I could use to try it myself… If you know please help :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hey ! If you want an episode original story cover it will be a commission for sure ! Because it doesn’t look like it but it’s like really hard and takes a lot of skill and time to draw like this !

2 Likes

I know this doesn’t help at all but I just wanted to tell you that !

2 Likes

LOL I know that, I’m willing to pay if anyone knows how to how to do it! I just don’t know who to go to or who even does them so I came to forums because the people who I was recommended to are closed due to many request. Thanks anyways tho!!

1 Like

Try @kurosai as well as @xetic

2 Likes

Thanks, I will !

1 Like

@MysteryMaker, I believe she does commissions, if I’m not wrong. You can check Instagram too, they have a lot of artists there.

2 Likes

@AMagic is right.I do accept commissions.Feel free to check out my Instagram for more samples and my commission info.

I’ll leave my recent piece here:

2 Likes

@Danielle318 ty for the tag :joy: I don’t take commissions yet as I’m also unavailable but I can also recommend @NDWrites and @briar.epi

3 Likes

@xetic thank you for the tag! My Instagram is @briar.epi and my art account is @silvzart if you have any questions regarding commissions or for any help creating your own art, @Episode.dria don’t hesitate to dm me here or there if you wish💛

4 Likes

zuzu.original on Instagram is great for commission art

2 Likes

and nopaks_artist on IG :smile:

2 Likes