Realistic cover please? *free*

Hiya,

I’m currently writing a story and was wondering if anyone could make a cover for it? It’s quite a complicated cover with 3 characters max.

I would like it to be drawn/realistic and it has to be free because I’m kinda broke lol sorry.

My Instagram is @episode.critterwriter

Please let me know if anyone could do it

Thank you so much,

Critter Writer :smile:

Are you willing to pay or do you want something free?

1 Like

free, sorry i didn’t include that haha

tysm if I could see some of your examples that would be great! then i can decide whether i want that style :blush:

ty

woahhhh, you’re so good! But i’m not really looking for that style, but thank you so much anyways :heart::heart::heart:

something slightly more realistic :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:blush::blush:

I could try. I take my time, but this is a cover I made for myself. I’m still learning to draw poses though!

3 Likes

woah that’s dope. could you do one with 3 characters?:grinning:

Oh wow, 3? Damn, haha. I can try! Though, so far I have only drew 1 character every time. It would take a long time to make probably.

it’s okay if it’s a lot haha. i don’t wanna put pressure as it’s quite complicated :sweat_smile:

Hmm, could I have a look at the details of the cover? I guess from that I can decide if it’s above my abilities, haha. xD

1 Like

okay shall i send you the details on instragram? my insta is above

Sure! Sounds good.

1 Like

wow, that’s amazing. i love it! could you please dm me on instagram (@episode.critterwriter)

1 Like

I actually don’t have an instagram (I suck), but feel free to DM me on the fourms!! And thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

okie np. it’s quite complicated with 3 characters. is that alright?

Yeah, just DM me!

i’ve dmed you by the way :slight_smile:

1 Like