Really struggling to find backgrounds. Please help🥲

I had a really good story idea, but as per usual, backgrounds are the only thing holding me back. The story is centred around a girl who is obsessed with pink who has a neighbour who is obsessed with black. This requires finding a lot of pink and black backgrounds. I’ve been trying to find pink and black house backgrounds (preferably side by side houses) for DAYS and I still cannot find anything suitable. On top of that, I need to find backgrounds for the rooms in these houses which has also been difficult. I’ve tried to access a few different drives but I need to pay for them which just isn’t possible for me right now.
So please if any one has any FREE backgrounds that you think may suit or know of any drives with easy access, please let me know. Thank you so much❤️

3 Likes

i can try and help find some!!

1 Like

I don’t have any backgrounds like that, but what you can try do is try to place images together or create your own backgrounds using Canva (a free, easy to use website). Ir you can find a background you like and ask an art shop to help edit it or recolor it to your liking.

4 Likes

here’s a front door image i made. i don’t know if the one on the left is pink enough so just let me know🤗
btw i got both backgrounds from pixabay and edited them to fit your story

1 Like

@Catthegirl on Instagram might have some.

1 Like

i can try to make it for you
i already found some material to put into a background

1 Like

I have a free drive, you can access it via a DM request on my Instagram, and following my drive requirements.
@ cheyara_writes58

1 Like

Google, pinterest and episodelife.com are som sites where you can find some! good luck!

1 Like

Just make sure if you’re using Google and Pinterest that all images are Creative Commons so you don’t breach copyright!

4 Likes

not exactly what i was looking for but thank you for caring so much🥺 if i can’t find exactly what i’m looking for i’ll definitely use this. thank you:)

I’ve been making some more updates to my drive this evening, and remembered your post, so adjusted some colours to pinks and blacks. Most of my backgrounds, particularly bedrooms, can come in different colours, but just as an idea…

(If you wish to use them, then check out my drive info on my Instagram and DM me if you wish to have access.)
Hope it helps.

1 Like

I don’t have a lot of pink but there are some (free drive)
I also have a Kofi drive with some pink Backgrounds
U can check em out I’ve provided examples of what background I have on my ko-fi drive here and there especially on my Instagram epii.jessica
You can check em out here

2 Likes

Hey, if you are still in a need of background…

Wanna check out my drive… if you use any of them then credit me on my Instagram, @orangeweedie.episode :wink: and read the rules first :heart:

1 Like