💎 Realms of Westeria 💎 [RP/SG] ~ ||Official RP||

:fire: The Realms of Westeria :snowflake:

Over a hundred years ago, the world of Westeria tore itself into war over the ideals surrounding magic and science. As the battles were fought and lives were lost, a new enemy - the hypogens - appeared and attacked all the humans. As this semi three-sided war emerged, all the humans realized that if they wanted to survive, they had to defeat the hypogens.

The followers of science and magic temporarily settled their differences to work together. They created a marvelous machine that became known throughout legends as the Arcanatron. The Arcanatron was a pinnacle of creation and was infused with magic and built with technology. Together, the humans were able to trap all the hypogens in a corner of the world sealed off by a magical barrier.

Afterward, the world leaders decided to split up the remaining lands into two sides - those who supported magic and those who supported science. For a few decades, the Realms of Westeria lived in peace, but soon enough, arguments broke out again.

Today the rivalry between both worlds at an all-time maximum while the barrier that holds the hypogens grows weaker. Both sides would never engage in a full-time war, but small skirmishes are growing frequent. Many fear and many wish that a new war will break out.

:dizzy: The Rules :dizzy:

• Blur curse words
  • Keep the ORP to a minimum. If you need to say something, include it in your character’s post at the bottom.
  • No sex scenes. Take it to PM if you wish.
  • Please no one-liners. It’s hard to continue a conversation/story off that. There is no set rule for how much you must post, but be descriptive.

Westeria Map

Lakora - Magic faction
Selenius - Science faction
Corrupted Lands - Hypogens

Links

Point System Information

Guides to the RP

Face claims

Tags

@AnimeOtome @SilverRose @rickyy @Xoxo_dimples @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @jdepisode @BrookieK @classycherries @EchoRavencroft @UltimaW @veganwater @marie6867 @oorgeloop @epsd_riaa @Coolepisodes @Oreo_girl1

If your character in Selenius, they cannot be talking to another character in Lakora as the current laws prevent anyone from crossing the borders between the realms. The Corrupted lands are off-limits to everyone and it is against the law to venture there.

Selenius and Lakora have different time zones depending on where you are. The Hope Citadel (capital of Lakora) is an hour behind Ogenium (capital of Selenius).

Please write what faction your character is in on your post. Adding the location is preferable, but optional.

6 Likes

Damien Wintermoon

Ogenium - Torkken Fortress - 21:00

Damien strode down the dim halls, laser blue lights filtering though, the faint sound of thumping music growing louder and louder as he approached the main room - a marvelous room at that. The elders had said to wait off on a party for the new and returning cadets, but all of them had worked hard to join the science faction, why not have a little fun?

It was late at night, the streets were alive with the whirring of machinery, cyborgs, and robots crashing about, more lights across the city - Ogenium was always bright, day or night. Even though there was still natural daylight cycles, after the dome was built over most of the Selenium cities, each city was able to filter the amount of sun coming through. In the end, Ogenium got rid of the typical twenty-four-hour day, and instead created a thirty-hour day, with twenty hours of day, ten hours of dawn. Most people stayed up twenty hours anyways in a twenty-four-day cycle, so it really just helped to all those tinkerers out there amassing new inventions and projects.

He approached a slightly raised platform flanked by four protacons robots, their usual gleaming silver and gold humanoid forms now decorated in random party streamers - just for fun.

The crowd quieted slightly as he approached. “Good evening all,” Damien started while holding a glass of blue-colored liquor, “this, all of this around you is to celebrate the new cadets that have officially pledged to the science faction,” he paused slightly for a clap, “now, the elders don’t usually allow parties until some major ground is gained in our quest, but I think with the record-breaking members joining this quarter is a celebration in itself.”

“There is a ton of food, activities, liquor,” because what was a party with liquor? “to enjoy the night. So have fun, don’t get too hangover because you will have to report to the Ogenium facilities in the late morning.”

“With all that said,” he raised his glass, “this is to a successful era in a world with all oppressors crushed.”

ORP

The time in Ogenium starts at 1:00 when you wake up, 20:00 when the day shifts to dawn (not quite night), and then at 30:00, it shifts back to the day. Each hour is sixty minutes.

Tags - people who have characters in Selenium

@Rose.m @Chloe6 @marie6867 @coolepisodes

5 Likes

Nova Everlight

Hope Citadel - The Nalessi Gardens - 6:00pm

Nova surveyed the garden with a careful eye, sitting at her cream-colored table sipping tea. The garden wasn’t that big, but it was eloquent - she made sure of it. The tall arches adorning the entrance, the high bush walls around the area, floating light-illuminating flowers hung high above casting a low glow over the banquet. The music was a quiet instrumental with nature sounds embedded creating a calm and controlled atmosphere.

She looked up slightly under her lashes to see a few new cadets plucking at the flowers and frowned. For now, she would let them off without a warning, but later there would be consequences. She studied the careful waltzing under the large gazebo before promptly standing up, waving her hand to cease the music.

“Ladies and gentlemen, it’s a pleasure to have you tonight at our annual banquet,” she started in a soft but powerful voice, “every year, we select the best fo the cadets to join our ranks, and this year, we would like to welcome the new cadets fo the Magic faction.” She waited for then gentle clapping and nods of approval.

“To the new and experienced members, we are gathered today because we all have a goal in mind that keep us bound together, it was fate that brought us here, and it will be skill and determination that will lead our path. We will continue to thrive together, learn together, and work together to make ourselves stronger.”

Nova summoned a flower and tossed it into the air, “may we be successful in our future endeavors!” she called out while the crowd copied while also throwing flowers into the air. There was a bliss moment were all around, were the petals of hope lining the sky.

ORP

The time in all of Lakora is the same as normal time.

Tags - people who have characters in Lakora

@Rose.m @Chloe6 @marie6867 @coolepisodes @Maya_Reihnard @LeQueenOfTrash @K.F. @rickyy

You may now reply, your characters are at their respective parties

5 Likes

Avery Blaze

Lady Avery was what her family had told her to tell the newcomers when she arrived, and Lady Avery was what she went with. Standing amongst them, she revealed a face of pride and confidence, one arm tracing the hilt of a small dagger and the other hanging loosely by her hip. She had left the sword she loved, BlazeHeart her family had called it for centuries, and placed it within a glass box to keep the brothers away. Avery looked amongst them, watching flowers fly to the air before she turned to the gazebo, then the gardens and wandering along the crowds with her hands now behind her back in a casual, calm manner as she observed them.

APPROACHABLE

Alistair Thorne

He held a heavy battle axe in his hands, his eyes wandering to the others with him and soon, the pockets in their clothes. It would only take a distraction, He told himself, One little accident and their heads would turn and my hands would reach for coins. He wondered how much they had, who was the best to take a few dimes from. All the while, he stood by a large wooden swing with white markings and one hand resting on top.

APPROACHABLE

Both are in the Magic Faction

3 Likes

Spencer Levine :dna: w / Harris Levine
“To a successful era!” She repeated with a smile, drink in hand.
She glanced at her brother Harris and clanked their glasses together with a smile, before gladly sipping her drink and letting out a small blow of air, as if it was a minimal sigh of relief.
They both looked around them at the huge amount of people surrounding them, it seemed greater than ever before.
As much as there were many people around them, they both deeply wished for the two factions to unite like they were before. Science and magic could work together if the leaders just tried to put their egos aside.
But as for now, they both liked living in selenius, the technology and advanced life around honestly astonished them.
They both drank their drinks and looked around wanting to mingle and meet some new people
Aren’t parties the perfect occasion for that?
Both approachable in selenium
Aka science faction

Spencer Levine
fc

outfit

Harris Levine
fc

outfit

3 Likes

Miles Castairs
Science Faction

‘To Selenius,’ Miles said with a smile, a glass of champagne glimmering in his hand like clear bubbles of gold.

The walls and pillars of the main room were strung with electric lights, and sleek ultra-modern tables and chairs were scattered around the whole space. Equally sleek, well-groomed men and women were raising their glasses to their leader as well in a gesture of unwavering respect. Damien Wintermoon truly was an inspiring bloke.

‘All oppressors crushed. Well, he certainly is confident about his leadership,’ Miles laughed, though it was nowhere near mocking. Damien was an old friend of his, and his admiration for the man’s skills was just as strong as it had been when they’d first met. ‘I’d even say that he’s got some nerve.’

‘Leadership suits him,’ a deep, feminine voice said behind him. Miles turned to the woman sitting calmly in a silver chair, her pale hand holding a simple glass of water. The other was resting on a stomach that was clearly staring to show, a sight that Miles could still barely believe. Emma. The love of his life, his wife, was now carrying their child. He stroked the familiar brown curls away from her face lovingly, and she smiled. ‘Look at your poor wife, Miles. Unable to take so much as a sip from those glasses. So much for the ton of food, activities and liquor.’

‘Well, if it makes you feel any better, I won’t be having much either,’ he answered with an sympathetic shrug. ‘As he said, I’ll have to report to the headquarters in the morning. And I do need to drive you home.’
They laughed, both entirely aware that it would be Emma driving them home, and not Miles: it had always been that way. She leaned towards him playfully, laughing a little. ‘Care to find me just a little bit of food? Cake, carrots, I don’t care, but I’m starving.’

Miles laughed. ‘Of course.’ He gazed at the crowd around them, thankful that they had managed to find an empty seat for Emma in the midst of it. The silver platters were filled with colourful drinks and bottles, but there was no food in sight -well, a few empty platters covered in crumbs told him that that probably hadn’t been the case about ten minutes earlier. Just then, he noticed two people, a boy and a girl, both blonde and quite friendly-looking, standing just a few meters away from them. They were clanking their glasses together joyfully. Miles made his way towards them. ‘Excuse me,’ he said with a smile. ‘Do you happen to know where all the… well, non-liquor has gone? Biscuits would do.’

@Rose.M @BlueInferno (Damien mentioned)

4 Likes

Harris Levine :dna: w / Spencer Levine & Miles Castairs
As he heard a man’s voice approach them, he turned to see a blond guy, probably in his late 20s. He seemed nice yet a bit lost…
‘Do you happen to know where all the… well, non-liquor has gone? Biscuits would do’
Harris looked around him for anything edible and shrugged “not sure, but maybe there’s something on the other side” he said pointing with his head to the other side of the party
“I have an energy bar if you want” Spencer added with a shrug and a light smile
@marie6867

4 Likes

Miles Castairs w/ Harris and Spencer Levine
Science Faction

Miles followed the young man’s gaze as he gestured towards a concession stand that stood at the other side of the main room. He could see some carefully-wrapped packages on display there, though he couldn’t tell what they were from his current position.
‘Oh, cheers!’ he said with a smile before turning to the young woman with him. ‘You should keep that for yourself, just in case,’ he added with a small laugh. ‘A couple of hours from now, there will only be drinks left.’

Now that they were facing him, Miles could see them more clearly in the dim, blueish lighting of the room. They were quite a pretty couple, tall and athletic-looking, probably in their early twenties. The boy’s arms were bare, and Miles could see an obviously old scar just below his elbow, in the shape of a “v”. It wasn’t something you’d get from training or from a battle; Miles would recognise those, and he couldn’t see any of them on their bodies. That would have been left a long time ago by a blunt object, perhaps even a whip. He must have had a rough childhood, but Miles didn’t bring it up.

‘Are you two new recruits?’ he asked instead. ‘I don’t think I’ve seen you around before.’

@Rose.M

4 Likes

Peter Shanks
Magic faction

‘That’s it? That’s all you could find?’ Peter paced along the white tiles of the balcony that stood several meters above the Nalessi Gardens. Disconsolate noises came from the other end of the phone, and he shook his head. ‘I went through hell to retrieve that piece of cloth, you know,’ he continued with a dramatic sigh. ‘Fending off hypogens, trolls, dwarves, dragons… no, hypogens do exis- oh, I’d be happy to show you. I’ll cut one up into long pieces and shove them up your where the sun doesn’t shine.’

Peter turned and flopped down, his boots balanced at the edge of the balcony. The voice was still wittering away on the other end of the phone, something about payment, but Peter ignored it. He focused on the scene below him -was that a shadow slipping through the crowd below, or was he imagining it? He looked out into the sunset, at the brilliant explosion of white lights as the people below threw petals into the air. ‘I’ll drop by later,’ Peter coaxed. ‘Pleasure doing business with you.’

There was a “click” sound as the man hung up. Peter tucked the phone into his belt and scanned the crowd again. Nothing. Annoyed, he pushed himself up to lean against the barrier, throwing the white flower he had been holding into the crowd as he glanced at Nova Everlight. She was one of the most majestic women he had ever seen. There was something about her that promised decades of prosperity for Lakora.

Just then, his eyes drifted to a tall, wooden swing and Peter saw. He saw a tall man, handsome and dark-haired, standing still against the gantry. A nasty scar barred his left eye. Had Peter been down there, he probably wouldn’t have noticed it, but from the balcony, he could see that his eyes were drifting from man to man, searching. Waiting for a moment of inattention. At the moment, he seemed to be looking at glamourous-looking woman in a red. dress. Interesting. Peter drew a small bottle, containing a clear liquid, out of a pouch attached to his belt. He flicked it open and poured the contents onto the woman.

‘Hey!’ she shouted angrily, turning her back to the dark-haired guy behind her and looking at Peter.

‘Sorry!’ Peter called out. ‘I dropped my drink.’ His eyes slid to the scarred man, wondering what he would do.

@K.F

3 Likes

Alistair Thorne

Alistair looked to the man, then the girl his eyes had found just seconds prior. He placed a gentle hand on the girl’s pale bare shoulder. Frustrated, she turned her head to his with eyes of fury and opening her mouth to say something before Alistair placed coins in her hand, “For your trouble, my friend is a fool.” He had lied, his eyes lingering on the man once more. But this was no act of kindness, it was only when the drink had fallen on her that his hands reached for her handbag, taking out those same two coins. A false kindness. She smiled at him, awkwardly, obviously flattered. For the next minute she stumbled with her words and he rolled his eyes. “Thank you,” she replied, finally, and reaching into her purse to hand him some coins of her own. He nodded, walking straight past her with a grin to the man. He had always loved that trick of acting kindly… and then robbing them blindly as coins filled his pockets. Some were the ones she had given him, some were ones he had taken just as she was flustered. Soon, his eyes met the man who had dropped the drink, but now he was much closer than before as the girl in red wiped her dress and turned back to the crowd. “An accident, you say?” Alistair had asked him, the axe hanging loosely in his hand.

Magic Faction @marie6867

2 Likes

Peter Shanks
Magic faction

Peter pushed himself up before flopping down on the barrier. Years of training his balance had definitely paid off. ‘I never said that,’ he replied with a slight drawl. ‘All I said was that I’d dropped my drink. Not necessarily intentional.’ And then Peter jumped. He felt weightless for a moment as he was falling through the air. Then he struck the ground, knees bent as he had been taught. Again, the years of training were coming in handy. He remembered the countless falls from great heights, the snapping, the days in bed after back injuries. Thankfully, that was no longer the case.

Peter rose to his feet, facing the scarred man. His eyes slid to the axe that he held loosely but obviously, as if to remind him that it was ready to be used. Peter reached back over his shoulder and closed his hand around the golden hilt of his sword, drawing it slightly to reveal an equally golden blade.

‘You know, we do frown at stealing from each other,’ he said. ‘And I’ve had a really bad day. Now turn out your pockets before I reach for them myself and shove everything that’s inside down your throat.’

Peter wasn’t usually the most uptight regarding principles. Not at all. But as he had told the scarred man, he really had had a bad day. And he wanted to blow off some steam.

@K.F

2 Likes

Alistair Thorne

Alistair watched the man jump down, his pale eyes glaring in confidence. “Stealing? No no no…” He chuckled, “I’m afraid to say I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Alistair clutched the battle axe tighter as he raised it to rest on his shoulder. “A fight would be unnecessary, no? Especially when I committed no crime? Unless it’s a crime to offer some help to people.” Weak people, He finished, gesturing to the girl in red.

Magic Faction @marie6867

2 Likes

Spencer Levine :dna: w / Harris Levine & Miles Castairs
She nodded “good point” she chuckled and sipped her drink.
“We are” She heard Harris reply to the guy’s question on them being new recruits.
She looked on her brother and than at the guy and fixed her hair, “I’m Spencer, this is Harris” she introduced with a smile,
The guy in front of them seemed like a nice person, and first impressions are rather important.
@marie6867

2 Likes

Elora Chabardieu

Lakora (Magical Faction)

Elora’s long colorful dress touched the ground, she’d bat her eyelashes slowly as she took a sip of a drink. Elora was alone, like always. Her friends and family didn’t really like going to parties. Elora deeply sighed. Her long dress was a little itchy.

The night sky was so majestic, the stars were so bright. They were probably lightyears away, but they were so beautiful. Elora hummed a light tune while she looked at the beautiful night sky.

Elora’s eyes closed slightly as she thought about the fun things she used to do. But sometimes things don’t go her way. Elora tapped her heels on the ground. The gardens were surely beautiful, and Elora would love to go here every day, but sometimes danger strikes.

Approachable

2 Likes

Peter Shanks
Magic faction

Peter let out a martyred sigh and drew his sword a little further from its sheath. ‘Turn them out, or I’ll start plucking those red feathers from your hair and stuff my pillow with them. I just got played, and I’m not in the best mood.’ There were many things he expected to find in the scarred man’s pockets. Coins, diamonds, necklaces, rings, maybe even some enchanted objects, if he was lucky. ‘Really, that was a terribly, terribly rude thing to do to a lady,’ Peter added with a shrug, glancing towards the woman in red -well, at where she should have been, as she had disappeared into the crowd already. ‘How do you expect her to pay for her drinks now?’

As he said these words, Peter took a few steps to the side, and suddenly bumped into someone. A tall, pale woman, just as well-dressed as the previous one had been, stood there. Peter couldn’t see her face, just masses of red curls that fell just below her chin. Well then. Though the people around them were mostly ignoring the tension between the two men, most of them had taken the precaution of giving them a little space. Not this one, apparently. She wasn’t even looking towards them. Peter turned back to the scarred man, his hand still gripping the hilt of his sword.

@K.F @Coolepisodes

3 Likes

Alistair Thorne

He chuckled once more, “Look, boy, I have no idea what you’re speaking about. I’m just trying to get by, so why don’t you go back to wherever you came from and leave me alone?” He flung the battleaxe into the air, catching it with another hand with a smirk and eyes glaring at him intensely now.

@marie6867 @Coolepisodes

3 Likes

Miles Castairs w/ Harris and Spencer Levine
Science Faction

‘Oh, nice to meet you both!’ Miles answered, and shook both of their hands. ‘Miles Castairs. I’m a doctor.’ The last statement reminded him that Emma was still sitting behind him, and was possibly still hungry. His eyes shifted back to his wife. He found that she was looking at him, her lips lightly stretched in an encouraging smile. She waved softly to let him know that he could take his time, and Miles smiled back at her.

‘It’s nice having a few fresh faces around here,’ he said kindly as he turned back to Spencer and Harris. There was a certain tiredness in their eyes that told him that they had been through hard times. And really, Miles knew that feeling welcomed somewhere could make a difference. ‘Especially such a lovely couple. What made you join the military?’

Miles glanced back at Damien, who was still standing on the platform, the contents of his glass emptying slowly. He’d have to go and talk to him later. There weren’t many times when Damien Wintermoon wasn’t off god-knows-where doing… well, god-knows-what.

@Rose.M @BlueInferno

3 Likes

Elora Chabardieu

Lakora (Magical Faction)

Elora turned as she got bumped into, she glanced at the sword, with a awkward look, she’d rub the back of her neck, and then glanced at the man with this battleaxe. Elora seriously thought she was about to die.

“Excuse me, can you not fling your weapon in the air? I’m trying to admire the beauty… in peace!” Elora frowned, but keeping herself calm, she didn’t want to sound petty.

“Trust me, I’ve gotten knives and weapons swung at me multiple times. I don’t want anyone trying to kill me the 10th time this year.”

@K.F
@marie6867

3 Likes

Harris Levine :dna: w / Spencer Levine & Miles Castairs
He laughed and looked at spencer who was smiling too “oh we’re not a couple, were twins” she said explaining
“But we get that a lot, on first encounters people usually don’t connect but once you get to know us you’ll see the similarities” he said with a chuckle, slightly forgetting about miles’s second question…
He sipped his drink when he suddenly remembered it “and we joined since, well… We can’t let these.
Hypogens terrorize like that. Um. Our mother was murdered by one, I personally don’t want that do happen to other people…” he explained “me too” Spencer agreed
@marie6867

2 Likes

Hadramiel Eaglebrow :eagle:

Science Faction

Hadramiel walked into the Fortress, wearing a fancy outfit. His sister Adrastia was no where to be found, which was weird. His sister loved drinking, and having fun. Hadramiel sighed, as he had his glass in his hand and smiled with a ‘cheers.’

Hadramiel didn’t need his sister that badly did he? But, his ill mother would be upset with him. He’d glanced down at his shoes, and sip his glass, it was a bit strong, but it felt… right.

He’d frown slightly, ‘Adra would’ve been here right now!’ Hadramiel looked angrier as usual. Addy said she’d be here in a few minutes, his own sister, but maybe she’s sleeping or something.

He’d calm down slightly.

Approachable

2 Likes