Rec Me Long Stories Like Dripping Mascara / Oh My Ghost

I just love super long stories. When I say ‘like,’ I mean length-wise, not story-wise (eg. Dripping Mascara has 120 and OhMyGhost has 70). Story-wise, drama stories with light romance (if any) would be preferred, but I’m up for anything, really.

3 Likes

Catching Coal by Tal Gordin was probably the longest story I’ve ever read content-wise with 40+ minutes episodes and you had the option of having them split up.

Papercut Bliss by Jasmine Lilac & Vienna Hale has 50 episodes. It had a lot of drama and emotion.

Lovestuck which was an older official story had 72-74 episodes and I remember it had a lot of drama and emotion too, particularly towards the end.

Falling for Mr Jerk by dkr has 62 episodes, but I can’t tell you much about it since I haven’t read much of it.

Rockstar in my Bed by Heli has 67 episodes. It has a lot of drama as well as romance.

Mindreader by Alusza has 68 episodes. It’s fantasy mixed with romance and comedy.

Summer Fever by Lucas has 60 episodes. It mainly centers around mystery and murder but it has plenty of comedy, drama and romance too. I’m pretty sure his other story Galactic Game has a lot of episodes too.

Eat Me Up by Heli has 72 episodes. It’s a long vampire story if you like vamp themes.

Dearly Betrothed by Ji has 55 episodes and it’s a comedy/romance. It’s pretty entertaining and light-hearted.

Fostering Jordyn by Jade has 53 episodes and a lot of romance. It’s been a long time since I started it so I can’t remember if it has much comedy and drama.

Bite My Tongue by Alphan has 88 episodes. It’s a vampire story but I can’t tell you much more than that since I haven’t really read it.

3 Likes

Thank you for these! They are perfect! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description

You exist to eliminate heartless Athan Raynor, along with avenging your mother & to save mankind from total extinction.Will your destiny prevail, or will you fall under his thrall?

(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

(300 eps) | Slave to the Vampire by Unknown name – What happens when you get sold and nothing is as it seems? Will you fall for him, or will you find a way out?

Hi! My episodes average around 30-45 minutes so maybe that’s something you may like :purple_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 10
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

If not I recommend Watch my Six by Laila which has long episodes (about 45-60 minutes each I believe)

1 Like

I’ll check it out! Looks pretty swag!

1 Like

Thank you!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart: