Reccomend me stories

Just message you there

1 Like

okay thans

1 Like

Mine has advanced directing! I try to make the directing fairly fast, unless it’s some kind of emotional moment. Here it is:

Title: My Gamer Boys

Genre: Romance

Style: Limelight

Author: @Streampaw

Description: You love videogames… but you have no friends. The solution? Make friends with two HOT gamer boys. Friendship is all you want, right?
CC, Art Scenes, Minigames, Choices Matter, Points System.

Chapters out: 7. I will update every 1-2 weeks!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6550056843018240

Cover:

1 Like

My story sounds like it fits almost everything you’re asking for!

It isn’t out yet but if you’d like me to tag you please let me know!!
and here’s a thread with more info:

Promoting My New Story: “The Flame Between Us” [COMING SOON]

1 Like

Here is my story, I hope you like it!

Reveal: He - soon She
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Chapters: 7
Description: When your boyfriend delivers you shocking news, you question everything you once knew. With your career in jeopardy, you realize that the true bombshell hadn’t been revealed.

Hey I read your story, when you are going to read mine?

Mine fits the desc pretty well!
I’m also pretty sure your character is in it! (shows up around episode 14/15 I think)

Author: xgeorgia

Instagram: @xgeorgia_xx

Title: Orocia’s Hybrid

Genre: Fantasy

Chapters: 11 and more coming

Description: Lorelai is special, but being ‘special’ isn’t allowed in the Kingdom of Orocia. Will dark secrets unfold along with their surprising truths? Will Lorelai be able to find her way back home? And most importantly, who will she met along the journey?

Hey, thanks for this thread. I think my story is exactly what you are looking for. Here’s my story💞
Title : Against All Odds
Author : Junaha
Instagram : @episode_jun
Genre : Drama
Episode : 4 released
Style : Limelight
Love interest : 1
Choices : Choices matter but not a major effect in the story line
Description : August has been running away from her tragic past all her life. What will happen when her first and only love reappears in her life and she is forced to work under him? Will broken hearts be mended or will they be broken even more?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6201164585172992

Stay safe and do let me know if you like it1

If you’re searching for a good business story, I would recommend Business Woman by Aliffoen

1 Like

I’ll give it a read! :blue_heart:

1 Like

I’ll definitely check it out! :heart: please tag me

1 Like

I’ve just published my newest story- I’d love for you to check it out! Maybe it may pique your interest?
I’m also open for doing an R4R if anyone’s interested.

Title: The Devil’s Advocate
Author: Julie
Story Description: After a dramatic turn of events, Serena, an arrogant queen bee, decides to reinvent herself. Unfortunately, trading her horns for a halo is much easier said than done. (LL, CC)
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Mystery
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Instagram: @storiesbyjulie
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4795436937445376

1 Like

I’ll add it to my reading list :blob_hearts:

1 Like

thank you :blush:

1 Like

Genre : Fantasy/ Adventure/ Romance
Chapters : 11
Link: https://linktr.ee/kennedymolly97

2 Likes

whats your story

of course!! :heart:

1 Like

Hey, thank you for doing this, maybe you want to read mine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Sealed with a Kiss
Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. What‘ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?
Instagram: @tsukino.creates
Cover:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Reveal: Sealed with a Kiss

If you have a knack for adventure stories with good amount of comedy and tinge of romance and mystery, I hope you can give my story a chance❤️

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 8 (more coming soon)
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover:

1 Like

Hiya! I think my story fits some of your preferences!

Title: Loveless BFFs
Genre: Drama/Comedy
Author: Nora
Type: Limelight
Description: Gabriella a not so normal girl who falls in love to easily and Nora a girl who doesn’t believe in love at all. They both seem to have perfect lives going to a fancy university on a scholarship. But Gabriella isn’t too bright when it comes to love and Nora would rather be alone. Charlotte, Audrey and Kam, Nora’s sisters like to participate in hilarious schemes to find out things they probably shouldn’t know. What happens when Gabriella meets Alex and Nora gets set up.
Story Link: //episodeinteractive.com/s/5880150882451456
Cover: