I Despise You
The New Girl
Without You

LL stories I like:

Click

The Perfect Player
Bite My Tounge
Finding Sunshine

If you try them I hope you’ll like them!

1 Like

Okay! I gave you 3 examples for each anyway! :upside_down_face: :two_hearts:

Thanks, I’ll read 'em

1 Like

I have a completed Drama/Romance and an ongoing RomCom if you fancy trying either of them :kissing_heart::heart:

Stay

Drama - Available in Ink & Limelight

Details

Description: She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LI’s but full CC for other supporting characters. (CC is optional too, if you prefer not to :kissing_heart:)

Chapters: 30 (Complete).

Covers:

That One Moment

RomCom - Limelight

Details

Description: Alina works hard & plays hard, with no time for distractions. One kiss gets, the queen of composure, wrapped up in a web of lies and deceit, always coming back to that one moment.

CC: Yes, limited for the MC & LI.

Chapters: 12 (ongoing).

Cover:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart: @kiki.writes.things

Hey could you check out my story and tell me your thoughts on it?

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Dying for You

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Dying_for_You_oH_posterThumb_6yajMpH33Z
Annie led a busy life as a loved pop star. Little did she realise that she was about to be dragged into a nightmare, the likes of which could not have entered her wildest dreams!
Hope you like it! And if you think it’s worth it…pass it through!
Tell me your opinions.

My new story has a combination of genres lol but it is under the fantasy genre

Title - Accidental Hybrid
Genre - Fantasy
LIs - 3 - 2 male and 1 female
CC - for MC and LIs (except eye colour)
Tablet friendly
Uses point systems
Choices matter
Advanced directing

Description - The supernatural world exists and thanks to a curse, no one wants you. You also happen to be the first hybrid known in existence, good luck.

1 Like

Of course honey!

1 Like

Ok I’ll give t a go! and let u know :heart:

Here’s mine if u wanna read!

Description : Quinn is a straight-A senior desperate to attend her dream university, Duke. Just because of a small lie Quinn meets her love and also finds her passion.

Sounds interesting!

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Ahhh, thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

The story is nice, but I felt readers would feel more attached if you gave the option of character customization

Title: Lies!

Author: Maria

Link:

Chapters: 3 (working on chapter 4)

Description: She lost her brother which caused her to lead a miserable life. And it definitely didn’t help that her father started acting strange after his death.

Style: LL

Cover:

I hope you like it :heart:

1 Like

K I’ll check it out

1 Like

My story has released Season 2!!!
I know I got off schedule with updates but I am finally getting back to normal​:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

Title: Swapped!

Author: Vic_Creations

Genre: Comedy

Style: Limelight

Current season: Season 2

Description: Evie and Ash were enemies. But hey, don’t they say people bond over a common problem? Well that’s true in the case of Evie and Ash. A ghost from their past informs them they must undo the wrongs of their past lives, to please the God of punishment! Who knew they were the reincarnation of hitmen? But… their genders are swapped by the god of punishment to make things harder for them… So, they must adapt to the other gender life and undo the wrongs of 2 criminals, Man I thought exam week was hard! Can the do it?

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5696630616686592