:blob_hearts: Reccomendations and Promotions<3

I’m bored and running out of stories to read, so do y’all have any recommendations? Write your favourite stories down here or just promote your stories here! Just personal preferences but I like comedies, dramas, thrillers and a bit of romance. I don’t mind INK or LL.

Stories I absolutely detest: Mafia stories (which are basically 60% of Episode stories but oh well :alpaca:)

If this thread flops, I didn’t make it @Hilo did.

18 Likes

my sister’s crush- melissa lavone
I wanna be evil- hanna.km
sheilded heart- ora
summer fever- lucky

2 Likes

You should check out Jump Shot and Max and Robin🤭
They are amazing!

Also, if you want, you could check out my story, it’s a fantasy called Tangled Spells.

1 Like

lol I’ve read jump shot twice just to get kat (my personal favorite) and logan! and I’ll check out your story as well, what’s the description?

1 Like

Omg yes!!! I love it! And the new chapter was amazing :heart_eyes: have you read Max and Robin???

I’ll send it rn:)

1 Like

lol i have we have similar tastes! I meant your story since your story reccomendations are amazing.

1 Like

Aghhhh seriously :joy: I love myself some realistic cute romance with comedy :heart: Have you read Hooked? I started it today, and it’s really good :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Okay here are others:

• Love, Unexpectedly
  • Times Square
  • The Owens
  • Life Changes
  • Penny for your thoughts
1 Like

Hello Everyone, I’d love it if you’d give my story a go, I worked really hard on it, and I’m SUPER proud of it too, it’s called My Gang Leader, badboy, billionaire, teacher, baby daddy, twin’s dog’s cat’s hamster’s human’s mom’s boyfriend gets me pregnant. FULL CC as long as it looks pregnant.
You can find it here at https://episodeinteractive.com/s/67467793422305632! LL, INK, CLASSIC, CC, LGBT, 289832674565 LIs, no MINI GAMES, DIVERSITY, ART SCENCES, ROMANCE, DRAMA, THRILLER, HORROR, ACTION, ADVENTURE, FANTASY, MYSTERY!!!

Description: What happens when your gang leader, badboy, billionaire, teacher, baby daddy, dog’s cat’s hamster’s human’s mom’s boyfriend’s twin gets you pregnant?! How are you going to deal with this? Especially when you’ve been kidnapped by your Gang leader Badboy Teacher and teleport into the Teletubbies universe?!! Oh damn, you’re in deep doo doo! And your really mean sister’s mom has been turned into a teletubby leaving her boyfriend free for you to take?! Oop and you just got murder threats from your local potato dealer, it seems like he’s jealous of your Mom’s boyfriend?!!! Apparently he likes her new teletubby look and wants to get with her?! Damn, you’re screwed.

1 Like

Mine is for the reveal contest. Reveal George Jr.

2 Likes

Here’s my story if you’re interested.

Title: Relentless LL

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

My Insta: gabi.episode

1 Like

thanks for this thread! i just published this 2 days ago, & it’s my first story! <3

STORY TITLE: how to feel
AUTHOR: viarose
GENRE: fantasy, romance, drama
STYLE: Limelight
CHAPTERS: 3
DESCRIPTION: after your 18th birthday goes wrong, you find out about a magical world where there are people who can control emotions and feelings. the only catch? you’re one of them, too.
:sparkles: LL, fantasy / romance / drama, CC, 4 LI’s, LGBTQ, diversity, choices matter, art scenes :sparkles:
INSTAGRAM: @viarose.writes
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5727852826918912
COVER

Thanks for the thread, you can check out mine, if you like.

1 Like

Title:- Love Confession
Author:- Divya
Episodes:-10 (complete )
Description:- He likes his childhood friend but then she went away. After so many years she is back but she doesn’t remember him.
Does he have the courage to tell her or will it be too late?
Link:- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6672963447488512

1 Like

Title- Breaking Boundaries

Cover-

Description- Noelle, a cheerleader who’s passionate about football, wants to prove that football isn’t just for the boys.
Will she be able to break the boundaries?

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671208766111744

IG- @faithxprincessx

1 Like

Your story looks absolutely amazing!! I love teletubbies!

1 Like

Hello!! Here is my story if you want to give it a try! Is full of drama and you can choose the style! Ink or LL

Title: Tender Love LL
Author: AnaIz16
Instagram: anaiz.writer
Genre: Drama, Mystery ,Romance,
Episodes: 12 (in progress)
Summary: Helena suffers a traumatic loss. A wrong decision was taken. And her dead boyfriend haunts her. The past brings someone who is capable to change her life, w
cc, and choices available!
Style: LL CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6298478683815936

1 Like

Hey! Hope you dont mind me recommending my own stories. Mine are mostly mystery and romance , and some has lots of comedic elements too :blush:

No worries… none of my stories are of mafia theme :sweat_smile:

Click on the story title above the story cards to read my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Too Good To Be True

Love Me Again?

My Cutie Detective

One Final Chance

Update: This story was in the Adulting shelf weeks ago. :wink:

Hope you will be down to read any one or all of them. Happy reading! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

My favourites are:
Fiancee for Hire - by JJ
Under your Influence - by Alphan
Jump shot - by miso
A LOVE in thoughts- by Eva
Intoxicate me- by Melia A.
The Lovely one - by Naemi Tiana
Girl in a Boy Band - by Sandra Gustafsson
Everybody hates me - by norzana.episode
Becoming queen bee - by Bronte
Dark Good Looks - by Kelly LU
Jaded Love - by Bri
Upside down - by Alphan

2 Likes

Hey, this is my story - (Un)Eligible Bachelor

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4942850586181632

My instagram is @days.episode

I hope you find the chance to read my story, quite a few people have enjoyed it. More of an unconventional story as it covers a runaway groom but I do focus on other characters as well since they’re important to the story too.

1 Like