:blob_hearts: Reccomendations and Promotions<3

Yeah my sister’s crush is awesome

1 Like

Hi!
Check out my new story!
Trough Hate & Love

Descreption:
it’s about a girl and she doesn’t really gelieve in love after het boryfriend cheated on her but when she meets a guy she doesn’t know what she feels or what she knows about him…

1 Like

Some of my favorites:
The Game by @author.AmberJ
Dark Temptation by @Menia
The Summoner by @Alexwoods
Lost Half by @Martini_98
I Wanna Be Evil by @HannaKM
Boss Babe by @Ellawrites.epi
Queer: Blended by @Matilda_the_lovely
Infamous by @Kaylas.epi
Remembering Me by @MerryMirrors

Also, feel free to check out my story if you want :blush:

Title - Love Intruder
Style - Limelight
Genre - Adventure
Description - Ready for the adventure of a lifetime, bad girl Meghan decides to join the n°1 lesbian dating show where her ability to judge character is put to the test. Caribbean sun, 10 sexy contestants, 1 intruder. Will she have the summer of her life or get horribly fooled? It’s up to you!
Comments - Advanced directing / Choices matter / Point system / Mini games / Multiple LIs
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6229304377802752

SmallCover_LoveIntruder_Badges_downsized

7 Likes
heyo

Hi, That’s off topic,

it’s in the description.
Your story sounds cool though!

2 Likes

My current favourite is Strictly business by Cleo

2 Likes

Check out her story!!! It’s fantastic!!! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Anything by Megan b. To the night is hilarious. The ink is complete. The day I said goodbye is amazing. It’s a drama. No mafia :joy:

Soulless by tldax is a vampire story. Thriller, drama, romance. Excellent writing

Remember me by mila. Great storyline and characters. In ink.

Love overdue by nipa. Romance

Here’s mine.
Title: Josephine (LL)
Author: Matilda
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 20 (more coming)
Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. Will she seek comfort in an unlikely lover or find happiness in the one right before her? Limited CC 2LI
Hidden Gems Shelf Jan. 2020

Http://www.instagram.com/Matilda.episode.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Josephine (LL)

Title: Queer: Blended
Author: Matilda
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 4 (more coming)
Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, LCC, LGBTQ LI. CC
Adulting Shelf Aug 2020

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Queer: Blended

3 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

You’ll love my friend’s story about living with autism. Here it is:

Title: A Different Rainbow
Author: Josie Jackson

Description:
All you want to do is fit into society but autism stands in the way. How does it affect your mental health and how do you cope? Written from personal experience.

Link:

You can give my story a try!
TITLE- Awoken
Genre- Fantasy, drama, action
Chapters so far -3
Plot Awoken from a 200 years curse, Blaze finds himself battling between revenge and his growing feelings for the one who holds nothing but hatred for him. Will he end his millennium-long battle and find love along the way or lose everything trying?

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5489696718389248

1 Like

Hi! here’s my story if you want to check it out, it’s got a mixture of genres. :hearts:

Title: The Arrangement

Author: Gia

Genre: Drama

Style: LL

Description: She was born into a clan and promised to another clan. What happens when two people devoted and loyal to their own are forced to join together to become one.

**Title: The Bucket List (LL) **
Author : Sophie M.
Description : Asher needs to prove he’s worthy of his dad’s company, Noa needs to get into film school. What happens when their worlds collide and they need each other?
FULL CC / 2 LI
Genre : Romance
Style : LL
Special : There’s diversity, LGBTQ+ characters… I took a lot of time on directing this story and making sure everything is perfect! Also there’s full customization and your choices matter!
Chapters : 15 and ongoing
Instagram : sophiemepisode
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6641738027565056

I would really appreciate if you gave my story a chance! I put in a lot of work to write it :relaxed:

Let me know what you think! Insta: @sophiemepisode

2 Likes

Here’s my story: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Squad:Roadtrip
Genre: Horror (includes mystery and romance)
Style: Limelight
IG username: may.i.writeepisode
Release date: 27th of July

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6321977372639232
Description:
This was supposed to be a short road trip into the woods with your old high school squad, but the place wants you to stay and uncover ALL it’s gory secrets.

Some features:

• LGBTQ+
  • 6 LI’s (male & female)
  • point system
  • Very important choices!
  • CC

Cover:

Some screenshots

1 Like

Well, if you read my story you wont see mafia but in the 5th episode which is just 1 scene :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

PUGED
genre romance and its limelight

2 Likes

Your story actually looks really good! I’ll have to give it a go!

2 Likes

There is still mafia, she said she couldn’t stand it, just looking out.

One of the Girls - Amberose (Comedy with a bit of romance)
Regnum Fortes - Aedus (Fantasy, but with some romance in it)
Hidden Motives - Stormie (Mystery/thriller)
Galactic Game - Lucky (Drama with some comedy and romance in it)
The Revival - Toriah (Drama)

1 Like

I just completed my story ‘Dangerous DNA’ on ink. Maybe you might be interested to read it.

Story description:
April’s a strong independent girl,trying to move on from her corrupt ex boyfriend.But how will she handle an angry hot guy,who may have to live with her??(cc,choices)
Link for Dangerous DNA (ink) completed
Link for Dangerous DNA (LL)
Story Creator: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Choices, points-based choices later on
Advanced directing
Sound/music
CC
1 LI

Also, I’d recommend, ‘You’re Mine’, by aoi.episode (@Aoi.okumura), and ‘Within The Sky’ by xxjustlivexx

2 Likes

Watch My Six by @llaene, Hourglass by @storiesbynatalie, Wings of Light by @How_Novel and Whelve And Seek by @storiesbysin are all underrated INK stories! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
If you want LL recommendations:

4 Likes