Recently Released Story Recs

Id love some story recs that are more recently released (maybe up to a year max?) I feel like ive read everything and im not active on insta anymore so i need a good story to help w my burnout from school :sob:

1 Like

Any genre you like to read the most?

I like every genre! Im not particularly picky as long as the story is good

I published my story in December last year! Give it a try if you want! I update weekly/bi-weekly depending on life lol! :slight_smile:

Story: Bloody Innocent Love :heart_on_fire:
Genre: Thriller/Drama/Romance/Fantasy
Episodes: there will be 30-50
Description: Emma, the most popular girl in her school welcomes a dark surprise that changes her entire life. Some people just aren’t all what they may seem
 FULL main CC/Limited LI CC, 1LI, Art

Hiii, here’s mine if you want to give it a read :selfie:

TITLE: Sweet Desire
AUTHOR: Liz (IG: @typingliz)
STYLE: LL
GENRE: Romance (w/ drama)
DESCRIPTION : Racing and girls is what Zade has no trouble with, yet he meets his match when Diana comes in. She thinks she’s just another lustful desire, but will he prove her wrong?
LINK: Episode Writer Portal

Well in that case, I recommend these

1 Like

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. Two of my stories were released in the last year (Daughter of Shadow and Blood of Wolves), but I figured I’d provide a list of all my stories in case you’ve never come across them. Perhaps one or all will pique your interest. If you do end up reading any of them, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Daughter of Shadow

Title: Daughter of Shadow
Author: Silver Lady
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 7 currently, more on the way.
Description: You wake alone in a forest with few memories and a magical brand. As you’re pulled into a world of intrigue & deception, will you discover who you really are, or die trying?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests (one of which you are able to choose the gender of), single option, full CC for MC and the two LI, two different point systems, currency system within the game, choices matter, multiple endings.
Episode Accolades: Heroic Contest Winner
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Covers:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete. NO “Skip the Wait”.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones, as well as how the choices we make can have long lasting consequences, and the idea of determinism vs. free will.
Episode Accolades: Magical Shelf (Jan. 2020)
Cover:

Blood of Wolves

Title: Blood of Wolves
Genre: Fantasy
Number of Episodes: 6 currently, more on the way.
Description: After years of captivity and experimentation, you escape and find refuge in the magical sanctuary of Cysegr Hudol. But will the evil that follows you bring doom to all within?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests, single option, full CC for MC and the two LI (with the exception of eye color for one of the LI), two different point systems, choices matter, multiple endings. Spin-off of Eternal Oblivion.
Cover:

Magicka: Dark Star

Title: Magicka: Dark Star
Genre: Adventure/Dark Fantasy
Style: LL
Description: Lyal was born under a dark star, an omen of evil and death . Will she rage against the dying of her light? Or will she embrace her dark destiny? (choices matter, 4 endings).
Episode Accolades: Magicka Contest Winner
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969712374808576
Cover:

Divided by Night

Title: Divided by Night
Style: LL
CC: Yes, for both MC and LI
Genre: Sci-Fi/Romance
Description: A mission to the center of the galaxy results in the days of your assignment becoming months for your beloved, testing the strength of your love over not just distance, but time
 (choices matter, two endings)
Episode Accolades: Short and Sweet Shelf (June 2021)
Cover:

If you like fantasy romance stories, I released mine a few months ago :blush:

Rockstar_Princess_Hp_posterThumb_0owiS1SVm6Episode Writer Portal

Popstar Princess
By Pandaboo

If you like drama, romance, a double life come read this!

Marie enters a competition where she has a chance to become secretly famous.
Or does she? The choice is all yours

I just uploaded one love :heart:

Hey hey! I feel the same way! I finally went ahead and published my own story! I hope you like it ! :smiling_face:
Story Title: DANGER
Description: Living two lives isn’t easy, but so far Destiny has succeeded at keeping them separate. Until her ex secret lover gets into some trouble and her two lives quickly blur into one.
Genre: Drama
CC: Fully Available, except some hairstyles/colors
LI: 1 Male & 1 POSSIBLE female (you can choose to be just friends)

Comment, read, suggest, all that! Byyyeeee!
IG: @krystlemarnee_episode
Link to DANGER:: [Episode Writer Portal ]

I hope a revamp counts!

I’d like to promote my current story Deadly Nightshade!

IG: @kikis.stories

Genre: Thriller

Description:
“The balance of black and white.”

After a woman’s brutal murder, her ghost returns for revenge. But ambition, betrayal, and tragedy unfold in her quest for vengeance

Episodes: 11 (ongoing)

Link: Deadly Nightshade

Extra info:
:wilted_flower: Tappable menu
:wilted_flower: Limited CC for the MC, she’s black
:wilted_flower: Advanced directing (overlays, zooms, filters, etc) & points system used
:wilted_flower: Diverse cast
:wilted_flower: NO gem choices other than “support the author”.
:wilted_flower: No romance. (It’s not a major part of the story.)
:wilted_flower: Bonus scenes are free!
:wilted_flower: Sounds/music are heavily used
:wilted_flower: You can also skip heavy/triggering scenes and there are warnings used if there’s no skip option.

Hope you enjoy the story! Ask questions, send feedback/comments, fanmail, etc. :heart:

It’s for the contest.
I just uploaded my new story, I would appreciate if you read it :blob_hearts:

Title - Fabled: The Moon’s Curse
Author - Silver
Insta - _silver.shade71 / _silver.epi

Genre - Fantasy
Story Style - Limelight
Chapters - 3
Description - Your mate drive you to shift into a wolf, a creature you have despised for so long. With all the chaos will you be able to fathom wolves’ true nature and handle the position of luna?

Link - Episode Writer Portal
COVER -

Don’t forget to share your opinions on my insta Dm :heart:
(pm me):two_hearts::two_hearts:

I just updated my story, I would appreciate if you read it :blob_hearts:

Title - The Magic School
Author - Silver
Insta - _silver.shade71 / _silver.epi

Genre - Fantasy/Mystery
Story Style - Limelight
Chapters - 12 (no wait)
Description - Magic, does it exist? You got to know that you’re the most powerful magical but with that comes secrets. Will you be able to handle the pressure? |CC| Games| LI

Link - (Episode Writer Portal)
COVER -

Hi this is my first ever story on episode :smiling_face:

Title: Life Of Me
Genre: Adventure
Description: Follow Jade as she embarks on everyday life as a teenager who struggles with mental health problems, friendships, family, relationships, and well just life in general.
Episodes: 3 ( Ongoing )
Instagram: 3p.hruby

Link :point_down: :point_down:
Life Of Me

My First Story- Unconventional Love

Episodes- 25 released so far and I update every Thursday

Genre- Romance

Description- You applied for your dream job at Kings News and didn’t realize your dream man would come along with it. Can you have both or will your world start to fall down?

Gem choices- the gem choices are mostly for support the author at the end of the story. There are some gem choices for bonus scenes or features but do not impact the story they just give additional insight or fun

Link to story- I’m reading Unconventional Love. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

Hey, thank you so much for this thread!

Story name: The Queen and the Rogue :princess:t5::ninja:t3::crown:

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Malika is next in line to the throne to become Queen of the werewolves. What will happen when she meets her mate who is a rogue? The uphill battle begins

Chapters: There are currently 7 chapters out and I am planning to revamp the first 4!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My name on Episode & Instagram: kasha.writes

if you’re willing to heres my story!!

Art in Her Movie
liv <3
It’s the 1950’s and Darlene is on her way to Los Angeles to work on a movie as a painter. She quickly falls for the star of the show, and soon realizes that Hollywood was her worst mistake.

• no cc
  • no choices
  • one LI
  • 4 chapters out currently

hi hope you can checkout my story!!

Here’s a short synopsis babes:
Married to a monster, you must escape his grasp on your life. After encountering an old flame that you lost to society, details of the past unravel. How will your story end?
Chapters out: 21 :cupid:
Full CC, 1 M LI! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
ART SCENES!!! :fire: :star_struck:
CHOICES MATTER
GEM choices do not affect the storyline!

Cover:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: I’ll Make You Mine * 20+21*

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!