Recommend advanced directing stories

Okay, so I have a whole bunch of passes. I haven’t read episode in a long while. (probably 7 months).

Can you guys suggest stories with advanced directing?

I mostly love mystery murder stories but any genre can do. And I don’t mind if you recommend your story too. Hopefully the directing is pretty decent.

19 Likes

Hello @Sayanjali_Rizvi!

My story Call of Duty has advanced directing, mini games, art scenes, diversity and art scenes!

It would mean a lot if you could check it out even if it is only for one episode…

Hope to hear from you very soon!

4 Likes

It’s a brand new story, hopefully publishing this Friday if not sooner! Would you like to read it? It has a lot of horror, thriller elements to it. I know my way around directing so I tried my best to incorporate advanced directing. I also create some of my own BG’s and OL’s too.

Here is a thread I created all about my new story:
Death List

2 Likes

In Her Shoes by dkr_episode
Trapped by Alusza (I recommend reading the original not the featured)
Bad Reputation by Naemi Tiana
The Gamer Girl by Wincy.writes
The Clumsy Super Girl

2 Likes

Hii. Not sure if you’re interested in this, but I’ll drop it down in case you are…
I have a comedy story about online school during the pandemic. :cat_typing:
(It has advanced directing and was recently featured on the LOL shelf).

Title: Remote Learning

Insta: gabi.episode

1 Like

Here is some of the recommendations I can think of right now because I’m a very avid reader here on episode. I can’t even add more on my list because it’s full like how-
Anyways:

1. This will forever and always be my favorite story. I love zombie stories/movies everything. Sadly it’s discontinued but it’s still worth the read. Choices make you really think and the directing is just phenomenal.
The Infected by Caitoriri

1. Now we have my favorite author. I swear you read any of her stories and she doesn’t leave you disappointed. All her stories are so well directed and unique. She leaves you in awh. You did say you wanted some murder elements to it so here you go. It’s a great read!
Aftertaste by Ji

Definitely recommend anything from her!

1. This is my second favorite story, I’m not very into romance stories but wow this story is so beautiful. The directing is so cinematic and the romance is literally perfect. I really enjoyed reading such an amazing story, and I actually would like to see more like these on episode because the romance is just so gentle and sweet. Romance should be portrayed more like that.
Dare to Dream by Sarah Robbins

1. It’s very rare for me to read any comedy. This one is probably one of my favorite rom-com stories I’ve ever read. Well, also sticks and stones is a very good one. The directing is very amazing.
Legally Clueless by Charlie Cee

I truthfully recommend both. Legally Clueless and Sticks and Stones by JasmineLilac are my favorite rom-com stories out there.

1. This story is probably one of the best directed stories I’ve ever seen my whole life. It’s like watching a movie, extremely cinematic.
Watch My Six by Laila C.

1. This story is definitely making its way to my top favorites, it probably is already because I have only a couple. Every character feels so realistic! I love the slow romance that is going on. I don’t know even know what to say it’s so good and the use of overlays and directing is so amazing!
Folk Devils by M. Jordan

1. I love reading horror stories but one of my other favorite genres to read is fantasy. This is a very well directed, thought out story. I love the idea of this story, I find it very intriguing!
The Wrong Side Of Time by Blanca

If any of you have suggestions in thriller/horror stories let me know because The Infected is probably and will always be my top one and haven’t found anything like it. So I really wish to find more stories.

2 Likes

Reveal: The Privileged Prestige

Prestige’s time-traveling ability is deemed useful during an investigation of a suspicious event. Will her mission be put at risk, thanks to an intriguing stranger from the 2000s?

IG is @abinaya.writes and Episode name is Abinaya

:pleading_face::pleading_face::heart:

2 Likes

I love The Infected! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I was so sad when it was discontinued! Do you know why that is?

3 Likes

There’s i-Humanoids by @HazelJ. It’s got really good directing, and it’s in the sci-fi/ mystery-ish genre.

2 Likes

It was due to Episode making their guidelines so strict. She left episode as a whole :sob: one of my favorite stories and author ever and she’s gone, I was so sad. I hope one day she comes back but it’s been such a long time. But sadly yes she left the episode community. Many authors did as well because of the changing of guidelines.

1 Like

I’m reading a zombie story right now called Dead End it looks pretty good so far and I’ve only read 5 seconds of it.

1 Like

I highly recomment the gamer girl by wincy

or

my gamer boys by @Streampaw it’s a romance but their are a lot of games within the story!!

3 Likes

This is my story. It have advance directing and mini games.

2 Likes

Hi! This one has Advanced Directing with tappable overlays; overlays; zooms; other stuff… choices MATTER

Here’s @/Theebee2004 and I’s Christmas story with a Male MC
Title : Twelve
Author : Molly & Thea
Genre : Comedy and Romance
Chapters : 3 and more coming soon…
Description : Ah yes, December, Christmas time, but also the perfect time to ask for forgiveness. Join Cody, a former playboy, on his journey to seek forgiveness from his former high school classmates.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5600412467134464

Instagram: @kennedymolly97

1 Like

Hey ok, I’m making a list here of the stories I love and that have great directing and that I love reading

INK

• Dead or Alive by sargym.ep
    ( If you love stories with powers this is for you! With a non ordinary villain as the main character. Incredible directing!)

• Hourglass by Natalie S.
    ( If you love a well planned thriller with a taste of magic)

• Therapeutical by Funicidal
    (An incredible directing and design for this meaningful drama and romance story)

• Watch my Six by Laila C.
    (Another masterpiece with an unique style, if you’re looking for a thriller with thieves and secrets this is for you)

• War Dogs by Kayla Sloan
    (This is formidable, you’ll love this squad of dumbasses trying to protect their also unusual arm dealer boss, comedy, humor and a killer directing)

• Ticked to Heaven by Love S.
    ( A heart-light comedy? Will you be able to win your quest as an angel to convert an asshole teenager into a good guy? )

• The fundamentals of heartache by Sofia Ceri
    ( A well directed original way of understanding love through the eyes of a girl dumped for 7 times)

• Adrenaline by Evil Ebonni
    ( It was amazing since the beginning but now that she revamped it it’s even better, an incredible action that will involve you completely)

LL

• Through the world’s by Ksenia
    (A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. it’s so well made! I’m sure you’ll love it! A fantasy comedy super intriguing)

• Shipwrecked by Nelly
    ( Pirates? A reckless and funny captain with an incredible quest is waiting you)

• LOST by Mary D Sava
    (An unsolved case about your death…but what can you do when you’re a ghost? Mini games and amazing directing)

• The wrong side of time by Blanca
    (When you’re thrown back to another time your life will change drastically, but will you find love along the way? Incredible and unique, a must read)

• Switch by Alyssa
    ( One of my favourites! Amazing directing and plot. You’re an heart breaker, but to teach you a lesson you’re Switched to a girl…will you be able to go back to your old self while learning the lesson?)

• Laundry shop by funeral.cats
    (Amazing comedy with a bunch of weirdos whose headquarter is a laundry shop, follow their extravagant journey they call life)

• The clockwork hearts by Khrema
    (An incredible adventure with a steampunk vibe, totally recommended)

4 Likes

Hello! Hope you’re doing fine! :hugs:
If you wanna see or learn more about my story, you can check out my Instagram. :blush:
Here is my story.
:point_down:t2:

Title: 𝕸𝖞 𝕹𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖇𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝕸𝖔𝖇𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.author
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝐿𝑒𝑛𝑘𝑎 𝑅𝑒𝑑𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑁𝑌 𝑚𝑜𝑏𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑁𝑖𝑘𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑠 𝑅𝑒𝑒𝑐𝑒. 𝐿𝑒𝑛𝑘𝑎 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑁𝑖𝑘𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝘩𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑. 𝑊𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝐿𝑒𝑛𝑘𝑎 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝘩𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑊𝑁 𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝘩𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑖𝑛 𝘩𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡. (𝐿𝐿) 𝐶𝘩𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡. (𝐼 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑚𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑖𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐.)

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝗎𝗌𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝗈𝖻𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 / 𝗆𝖺𝖿𝗂𝖺 / 𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒. 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉.

𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Here’s mine! Since it’s a fantasy story ofc it does have advanced directing! so i hope that u could it give it a try!

Instagram: @sm._.writes
Author Name: Madhu
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6531970718957568

1 Like

Hey :wave: here’s my story Accidental Hybrid which uses advanced directing if you’re interested

Title - Accidental Hybrid
Genre - Fantasy
LIs - 3 - 2 male and 1 female
CC - for MC and LIs (except eye colour)
Points system used
Choices matter
Multiple endings
Mini games
Suitable for tablets

Description - The supernatural world exists and thanks to a curse, no one wants you. You also happen to be the first hybrid known in existence, good luck (LGBTQ+)

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

My story uses advanced directing with a lot of overlays!
I’d also recommend Watch My Six by Laila. C

Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Drama filled with action & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 19 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Morocco’s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection.

1 Like