Recommend advanced directing stories

Hi! This one has Advanced Directing with tappable overlays; overlays; zooms; other stuffโ€ฆ choices MATTER

Hereโ€™s @/Theebee2004 and Iโ€™s Christmas story with a Male MC
Title : Twelve
Author : Molly & Thea
Genre : Comedy and Romance
Chapters : 3 and more coming soonโ€ฆ
Description : Ah yes, December, Christmas time, but also the perfect time to ask for forgiveness. Join Cody, a former playboy, on his journey to seek forgiveness from his former high school classmates.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5600412467134464

Instagram: @kennedymolly97

1 Like

Hey ok, Iโ€™m making a list here of the stories I love and that have great directing and that I love reading

INK

• Dead or Alive by sargym.ep
    ( If you love stories with powers this is for you! With a non ordinary villain as the main character. Incredible directing!)

• Hourglass by Natalie S.
    ( If you love a well planned thriller with a taste of magic)

• Therapeutical by Funicidal
    (An incredible directing and design for this meaningful drama and romance story)

• Watch my Six by Laila C.
    (Another masterpiece with an unique style, if youโ€™re looking for a thriller with thieves and secrets this is for you)

• War Dogs by Kayla Sloan
    (This is formidable, youโ€™ll love this squad of dumbasses trying to protect their also unusual arm dealer boss, comedy, humor and a killer directing)

• Ticked to Heaven by Love S.
    ( A heart-light comedy? Will you be able to win your quest as an angel to convert an asshole teenager into a good guy? )

• The fundamentals of heartache by Sofia Ceri
    ( A well directed original way of understanding love through the eyes of a girl dumped for 7 times)

• Adrenaline by Evil Ebonni
    ( It was amazing since the beginning but now that she revamped it itโ€™s even better, an incredible action that will involve you completely)

LL

• Through the worldโ€™s by Ksenia
    (A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. itโ€™s so well made! Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll love it! A fantasy comedy super intriguing)

• Shipwrecked by Nelly
    ( Pirates? A reckless and funny captain with an incredible quest is waiting you)

• LOST by Mary D Sava
    (An unsolved case about your deathโ€ฆbut what can you do when youโ€™re a ghost? Mini games and amazing directing)

• The wrong side of time by Blanca
    (When youโ€™re thrown back to another time your life will change drastically, but will you find love along the way? Incredible and unique, a must read)

• Switch by Alyssa
    ( One of my favourites! Amazing directing and plot. Youโ€™re an heart breaker, but to teach you a lesson youโ€™re Switched to a girlโ€ฆwill you be able to go back to your old self while learning the lesson?)

• Laundry shop by funeral.cats
    (Amazing comedy with a bunch of weirdos whose headquarter is a laundry shop, follow their extravagant journey they call life)

• The clockwork hearts by Khrema
    (An incredible adventure with a steampunk vibe, totally recommended)

4 Likes

Hello! Hope youโ€™re doing fine! :hugs:
If you wanna see or learn more about my story, you can check out my Instagram. :blush:
Here is my story.
:point_down:t2:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.author
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hereโ€™s mine! Since itโ€™s a fantasy story ofc it does have advanced directing! so i hope that u could it give it a try!

Instagram: @sm._.writes
Author Name: Madhu
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6531970718957568

1 Like

Hey :wave: hereโ€™s my story Accidental Hybrid which uses advanced directing if youโ€™re interested

Title - Accidental Hybrid
Genre - Fantasy
LIs - 3 - 2 male and 1 female
CC - for MC and LIs (except eye colour)
Points system used
Choices matter
Multiple endings
Mini games
Suitable for tablets

Description - The supernatural world exists and thanks to a curse, no one wants you. You also happen to be the first hybrid known in existence, good luck (LGBTQ+)

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since youโ€™re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youโ€™ve got questions. :smiley:

My story uses advanced directing with a lot of overlays!
Iโ€™d also recommend Watch My Six by Laila. C

Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Drama filled with action & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 19 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Moroccoโ€™s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection.

1 Like

Mine has pretty advanced directing, and it definitely does have elements of both murder and mystery. If you like ghost stories, feel free to check it out.

Link & story card

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5319692842106880

1 Like

Can anyone tell me how to u guys separate directing and writing, coz itโ€™s so hectic to direct ND write together

1 Like

Hi :yellow_heart: @Sayanjali_Rizvi it has advance directing

Title: I married my troublemaker (limelight)
Author name: Miss Deepika
Episode: 23 so far
Description: Fixed marriage with a person who brings trouble in your life, will this marriage turned out to be a success or big misery in your life.
{Art scenes}

Genre: comedy
Ig: @orangeweedie.episode

English is not my first language so kindly bear my small mistakes :heart:

I_married_My_Troublemaker_limelight_posterImage_KPu7T6Ma04
1 Like

Title: All United
Author: Laura :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Instagram: @_laura_episode

Genre: Mystery/Drama
Episodes: 6 (more comingโ€ฆ)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5955812923211776

714A2E0B-744C-494C-8A6C-E920691A05DA

You can take screenshots and DM it to me.

2 Likes

I have a new story published on Episode โ€œTattoo My Soulโ€ ! Itโ€™s a drama story which starts as soon as a woman who lost her memory after a tragical accident wakes up from a coma. She gets a whole new life but what if not everything is as it seems? What if the people around her know her better than she knows herself? What if a new life isnโ€™t what she needs and wants? Give it a read and follow Harlow through all her ups and downs while she tries to find out who she is!

1 Like

Hey! My storyโ€™s got advanced directing (I actually mean that lol) and is a murder mysteryโ€ฆ perhaps youโ€™ll like mine?

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since weโ€™ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatalโ€ฆ

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

3 Likes

You might enjoy my story! Advanced directing (honest truth) and itโ€™s high on drama, thrill and mystery! :blush:

Title: Secrets and Lies
Link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5428668308193280
Description: A dark past. A shameful secret. And youโ€™ll do whatever it takes to keep the truth hidden. But what if lying plunges you further into chaos? (CC, LL, Choices Matter, Sounds & Music, Advanced Directing)
Genre: Drama
Published Episodes: 10 (more in the works)
Insta: @lxs.episode

2 Likes

Title: My Gamer Boys

Genre: Romance

Author: @Streampaw

Description: You love videogamesโ€ฆ but you have no friends. The solution? Make friends with two HOT gamer boys. Friendship is all you want, right?
CC, Art Scenes, Minigames, Choices Matter, Points System.

Chapters out: 6. I will update every 1-2 weeks!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6550056843018240

Cover:

1 Like

Hereโ€™s mine, love. :))
Genre- Fantasy, drama
Chapters so far -10
Plot- Awoken from a 200 years curse, Blaze finds himself battling between revenge and his growing feelings for the one who holds nothing but hatred for him. Will he end his millennium-long battle and find love along the way or lose everything trying?

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5489696718389248

1 Like

Hey hun, hereโ€™s my romance story that includes amazing directing which I spent months on coding, as well as an action-packed plot! I hope anybody could give my story a chance, it would mean the world to me!! :sunflower: :heart:

STORY DETAILS: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Title: Blinding Beauty

Genre: Romance
Chapters: 7 (more episodes coming soon!)
Author: Valentina
IG: @valentina_.episode
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :black_heart:

Camila : Donโ€™t underestimate her. Sheโ€™s not what she seems. Behind her beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.

Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses path with a woman with a beauty so pure. Sheโ€™s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say, The most beautiful are the most dangerousโ€ฆ

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

~For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
~Cover made by the talented @ladiablitaart on IG & Forums! :blob_sun:

1 Like

Hey, I just read the first episode and wow!!! Itโ€™s so good, the directing is gorgeous, the sound effects are perfect, every detail was great. Iโ€™d compliment it in a more detailed way but I donโ€™t know anything about this stuff, I just know I enjoyed every detail. And the โ€œcan he be my daddy?โ€ cracked me up lmao. Do you happen to already have planned at around how many episodes the story will be complete?

1 Like

I have a RomCom with lots of advanced directing if you fancy giving it a try :kissing_heart:

That One Moment

RomCom - Limelight

Description: Alina works hard & plays hard, with no time for distractions. One kiss gets, the queen of composure, wrapped up in a web of lies and deceit, always coming back to that one moment.

CC: Yes, limited for the MC & LI.

Chapters: 15 (ongoing).

Cover:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart: @kiki.writes.things

Hey, you might want to check out mine! :yellow_heart:

๐“†ƒ Title: FT: Seven Wishes
๐“†ƒ Description: An archaeologist discovers an ancient artefact which could not only advance her career, but offers her 7 wishes to enhance her love life. Ready for a tale worth 1000 and 1 nights?
๐“†ƒ Genre: Fantasy
๐“†ƒ Features: Advanced Directing, Art scenes, Mini Games, Point Systems, full CC for MC and partial for LI
๐“†ƒ Storylink: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5425549718257664

What makes it unique is that the narrator is also a character in the story with her own storyline. Want to dive in an Oriental vibe? Then check my story out!

For more info and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram