Recommend advanced directing stories

If you have not try this, do give it a try, who knows you might like it :relaxed:

Title : FT: The Wolf in Disguise
Author : Eeviee (IG: @eeviee.stories)
Genre : Romance/Fantasy/Drama
Style : Limelight
Description: While visiting your grandma, an encounter with a mysterious boy results in you enrolling at the Wolfrest Academy. Will you be able to save yourself from the wolves’ den?

Features:

• Custom name for MC
  • Limited CC of the MC and LI (No eye color and hair color)
  • Choice matter
  • Point system
  • Advanced directing
  • 1 ending
  • Mini-games
  • Music + Sound
  • Art scenes

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6066415763914752

I have another story, do give it a try if you want :blush:

Title : Bullet to the Heart
Author : Eeviee
Genre : Drama/Action/Romance
Episodes : 26 (ongoing)
Description :
Two broken souls lost trust and beliefs in true love. What will happen if someone were to open up your heart once more, and that person happens to be your target? [1 LI, LL, CC, Art Scenes]

Instagram : @eeviee.stories
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5450412600918016

Thank you so much Eev :heart:

1 Like

Cursed evil love
The wolf in me

Maybe my story is something for you. I won the LDR contest :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story Name: The Man on the Moon
Genre: romance, adventure and fantasy
Author: lidezutt
Story Description: The man on the moon is madly in love with the big star in the sky. He is determined to find his sunshine, but he’s longing for his beloved sunshine does not go unnoticed and so he makes a deal with the wrong guy. Will he ever find his sunshine before it’s too late?
[CC, LL, 1LI, LGBTQ, GAMES]
My cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5241780703002624
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 5
Style: limelight

My story is pretty advanced. :slight_smile:

My story
Title: Act of Vengeance
Author: Rosenspitze
Style: Limelight
Genre: Thriller/Drama
Chapter: 10 (ongoing)
Description: 1926: A hazardous situation and the shadowing of a girl have one thing in common: the death of your friends. Your plan - finding the murderers & taking vengeance. The hunt begins!
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5819471904702464
Cover:

Hi there,

My new story is “Unexpected Perfection”! I’ve poured my heart and soul into this story so I’d love to get more readers! I’ve used quite a lot of advanced directing.

Author: Rhyann
Genre: Romance
Language: English
Instagram: @rhyann.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5202042013220864

Description: Kylie has it all -beauty, brains and a great life in the big city. Ryder has only ever been passionate about his work. Can a chance meeting change their lives forever? (Based on love in real life).

WITHOUT YOU!!!
LOCO AMOR!!!
So gooddddddd

Feel free to check out mine! It would mean a lot if you could tell me what you think :heart::heart:

Title: R&R: The Academy
Author: @shapsilon.epi
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters on release day: 3
Description: Welcome to Acadia Academy, College for Magickals! Team up with 3 sexy companions to uncover who you really are. Fantasy, romance and danger await! (3 M/F LI, choices matter)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5186752568033280

Cover:

You can check mine out, if you’d like! :relaxed:

R&R: Crystal Abyss

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 3 (not complete)

Author: Jade135 (@e.p.i._jade)

Description: Tasked with a mission that could save the entire world, you’re forced to navigate the unknown alone. But the truth always comes out, and it’s not what you expected.

Extra Information:

2 LIs | Choices Matter | Limited CC | Advanced Directing

Link:

:white_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Eat Stake link

Ehi there :sparkles:
I’ve recently published my first story and R&R contest entry and I would be really grateful if you could read it and help me out :white_heart:
You could also support me by reading all three chapters in one shot (it helps with reader retention) and by spending gems on it (don’t worry, the storyline is gem-free, but there is a support button at the end of the episode)

Here are the details:

Title: R&R: Gold Rush
Author: @angie.g (forum name) | angieg.episode (Instagram handle)
Genre: Drama (and romance!)
Chapters: 3
Description: Working for a fashion magazine in NY seems awesome, until you end up torn between a lustful illicit affair and a tight competition to get your stylist dream job. Can you have both?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5658231685447680 2

The story also features:

1 hot male LI
Full CC for the MC and the LI
Advanced directing with multiple point systems, tappable overlays and minigames
Choices matter and have an impact on your reading experience
Cover:

Forelsket (1)
Forelsket (1)
420×580 60.3 KB
Feel free to contact me (Instagram is preferred :sparkles:)

Hello!! Here’s my story information for anyone who’s looking for a slightly different story to read :relaxed:

You might like this story if you like VERY interactive stories. It also has a lot of mini-games and 5 potential endings :sparkles:

Title: Getting Over Her [COMPLETE]
Genre: Drama, Romance
Episodes: 4 episodes (Complete)
Description: You are going through a tough break-up. Will you be able to start dating again? - and more importantly will you be able to get over your ex?
Why readers should check it out: It’s a short and fun story which anyone can enjoy. Uses advanced directing, overlays and good branching.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5806662243188736
Instagram: @lemonjay.episode

5 endings, Female or Male MC, CC, LL, LGBTQ, Mini Games, All Choices Matter!

@Sayanjali_Rizvi Hi! You can check out my story Murder at Ambrogi Mansion. It is a murder mystery and the directing is decent!

I would also highly recommend Squad: Masterminds by Treas H. The directing is phenomenal. Genre-wise, it is a thriller with many mystery elements and an overall great story of regret, friendship, growing up and the fact that actions always have consequences one way or another.

Murder at Ambrogi Mansion is a mystery story rife with twists, betrayal and shocking revelations. When you’re invited to the mansion of your estranged friend, the famous singer and performer Nadia Ambrogi, you are accused of murder. As a fierce winter storm howls and moans outside, can you unearth the unspeakable truth buried deep within the mansion’s walls?

This story takes the classic murder mystery formula (butler included) and twists it for all its worth and then adds even more unexpected turns. Be sure to check out Murder at Ambrogi Mansion if you love mystery stories or well any genre because this story also contains hints of drama, romance, friendship, action and all of the good stuff, really. :wink:

Give the description below a read. Maybe my story could interest you? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title : Sora LL
Summary : Vikings of Sora are at war with England! Shield maiden Thora has been send together with her brothers and secret lover to negotiate. How far will they go to restore peace? [CC & LGBTQ+]
Genre : adventure/ fantasy/ romance
Story link : -
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4625143746985984
Story cover :

Instagram : I post sneak peeks and more via my page @chanel.stories

It’s is difficult, indeed. I am currently working on a new story and my new goal is to not “write and direct as I go,” which I’ve done that in the past for my current published stories. This caused my stories to not make any sense. Also caused me to not write and update those anymore. Because they just don’t sound very good to me anymore.

When I first start my story I make sure to already have a solid description/summary of the story. As well as having an idea of the main characters.

1. I do this by creating a google slide and organize it with all the important character information. Like background history, hobbies, age, purpose, setting of story etc
  2. I than start writing the first 3 chapters on google docs. I have a friend who writes on word as well. Make sure to write at least the first 3-4 chapters of your story. This can be different but for me each episode is 8 pages long. I don’t even know how long the actual episode be once I direct it. But when you do start coding the story you can probably cut the chapter in half. Make sure you have an idea of how the beginning, middle and end looks. When I don’t I end up writing these chapters i end up abandoning the story. This has happened like 10 times. It sucks. I have like 10 commissioned covers for those unpublished stories.
  3. I have another google doc with info dump. This allows me to write random thoughts, dialogue, narration, directing I get throughout the day.
  4. I also have a fun fact/Easter eggs google doc because if I ever do complete I hope to share on Instagram. And it’s really fun to write.
  5. The last step should be directing. Try directing the first 4 or 3 chapters. If you like how it’s going you can continue writing the story on your google doc. I enjoy coding and I literally cant wait to code. When I code the chapters it gives me a clear vision of how the story will actually look. But I have to try to refrain from doing so until I atleast have 3 chapters written. Still I take a break when it’s gotten to frustrating or difficult for me and continue writing more chapters on my google docs which is good for me. My goal is to direct the first 4 chapters. And then write the entire story. After I did that I will publish because before publishing I do want to try to have my story completely written.
  6. If you get discouraged don’t give up on your story just yet. This has happened to me and I hope not because I find my story’s so cool I want to be able to share with the world. When I know I should be writing. I play my writing playlist from YouTube and it gives me more motivation. It also makes me relaxed and depending on the music and scene it helps me write more.

Thanks for this thread :blush:

Title: THE VAMPIRE MAFIA
Writer: Anahi
Genre: fantasy, Action, Drama
Instagram account: anahi_episode_
Style: LL
Description:

Emilio falls in love with Crystal, but because of his past mistakes and the Mafia life he has, will Crystal and Emilio be able to be together?