Recommend any PG-13 stories for my little cousin?

she’s asked me for recommendations for ones with long episodes and no - or little - gem options, she’s also 14, she’s told me she likes romance, and episodes about school/ high school. any recommendations?

2 Likes

Here’s some that are quite pg13 as far as I can remember :sweat_smile:

Fantasy (with areas of Romance)

The Supernatural Family, Half Demon Half Angel & Princess of Neklenta (all by Julie.R)

Romance/High School =

Operation: Quarterback, Operation: Quarterback (Season 2 is a separate book) & Operation: Quarterback 2 (all by Layton Beckett)

I haven’t finished the Operation: Quarterback series yet but I’ll let you know if it becomes non-pg13 at any point for some reason (:

I’ll return later if I remember any more suitable that I’ve finished reading or are mostly finished (:

1 Like

thank youuu

Your welcome (:

Queen Bee Takeover
College Days: Crystallised

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

i’m not sure if your cousin likes ink stories, but if so she’s most certainly welcome to read mine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

my story is called The Boy Next Door

author name: ꪀꪗꪶꪖ :honeybee:
chapters out: 3
link:

more ink stories i recommend:
everything changes by @jenyferrylan.episode (on instagram)
dead end by @memesbyerin
take me back by @talesbyelz
without you by @georgiasanders.episode
serendipity by @comez.writez

Recs

A small portion are in high school/university others are somewhat related.

The Clumsy Super Girl By Marion [Romance/Gems only for bumping points and supporting author] - incomplete but author claims to be completed in the next month

Description/LargeCover

Operation: Quarterback 1/2/3 (The author made 3 since episode kept stealing it or something?/non featured version is better) by Layton Beckett [Romance & lots of Drama] - incomplete

Description/LargeCover

Yes, they are put into order. The last one is the one thats up to date.

Road Trip by Lydia May [Romance/Drama/Adventure] - incomplete

Description/LargeCover

The Big Great by Sugarfoot Stories (An emotional story but a good one) [Lots of Romance with lots of Drama/Gems for supporting author only] - incomplete in Episode, completed in book (there’s book available on amazon - more info in chapter 1)

Description/LargeCover

Ten Steps To Her Door by Nelles (the majority of it is appropriate w/ emotional plot) [Romance and lots of Drama] - complete

Description/Large Cover

over"]
This text will be hidden

Water’s Edge by Maeve & Casey [Drama/Romance/Male or Female LI option] - incomplete

Description/Large Cover

Legally Clueless by Charlie Cee [Comedy & Romance] (Gems only for supporting author) - incomplete

Description/LargeCover

The Dragon Bride by earlgreytea [Drama/Romance + Gems only for supporting author] - complete

Description/LargeCover

Stay The Night by earlgreytea [Drama & Romance + Gems only for supporting author] - complete

Description/LargeCover

Daisy by Bertha [Romance + Drama + LGBTQ + Gems for supporting author too I think] - incomplete

Description/LargeCover

1 Like

Nanny For A Year by Joe Sanchez (it’s in ink)

1 Like