Recommend me directed stories!

I’m looking for advanced directing LL stories (finished)!
I really like them with a lot of advanced directing, and good directing (of course XD)
I’m a big fan of fantasy but I’ll check all types

5 Likes

Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane by Marshmallow O.

Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane 2 by Marshmallow O.

1 Like

The Wall by J. Miley

2 Likes

Strongly recommend everything by J. Miley and Wincy.

2 Likes

Look up Elise C’s stories. Most of them are finished and in LL and I think the directing is really advanced

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Hi,
I’m not sure what you mean by advanced directing, but I’d love for you to read my story, A Certain Love. It’s limelight, not fantasy, romance

1 Like

well my story is fantasy with advsncet directing and 27 published episodes but it is not finished yet so I gues it is not what you are looking for. :smiley:

1 Like

Dark Essence by tldax is a LL fantasy with great directing. It is almost finished. I believe just the finale is left.

2 Likes

Hi there,

If you’re looking to read something original, unique, and filled with romance, fantasy, sci-fi, drama, and advanced directing then I recommend that you check out my new story! :grin:

Here it is if you’re interested :hugs::

My story is called Our Galaxies Intertwined: Alternate Universe.
Bio: Passion. Seduction. Fantasy. What happens when a young woman who’s aspiring to become a journalist chases a story into the woods and runs into an alien who changes her world?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6363576664981504
Large Cover:

Small Cover:

2 Likes

Read everything from them already :joy:

I’ll check it out!

1 Like

Looks awesome! I’ll check it out!

Sounds incredible! I’ll check it out!

I’ll check it out :heart: :smiley:

For a Fantasy storie with a lot of good/advanced directing
@sophookles
Cursed evil love (ink and LL)Finished
College of eternity Not finished
:slight_smile:

1 Like

My story isn’t finished but I’ll update soon, hope you can check it out. It’s fantasy.
Story Name: DIAMOND’S KEEPER
Author: Tulipsode
Genre: Adventure
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3 (episode 4 is out between today or tomorrow)
Description: Far away in the universe, there is the diamond planet, where the king is hungry for power, will you be able to stop him? (Male MC, CC, Choices matter, LGBT+ option)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5546434510389248
Story Cover:

1 Like

Looks incredible! I’ll check it out!

1 Like

I’ll check it out!!

1 Like

Mine is LL story with advanced directing :hugs:

Title: Reality behind Glasses
Genre: Drama, Romance
Episodes: 4(more coming soon)
Description: Layla returns back home to reunite with her childhood friends - disguised as a guy! But on her first day in school, she’s exposed by one of her classmates! [LL,CC, Art,Choices matter]

1 Like