Recommend me good MC: stories

It doesnt matter if you recommend me your story too,or stories that you like,i just really want to read some good stories of the contest.

4 Likes

Hey, you can try mine if you want :blush:

Title: MC: All These Notes
Author: TessS
Style: INK
Chapters: 3
Description: You are wild, fierce and wonderfully chaotic. You are beautiful in a way a fire is beautiful. Only a fool wouldn’t love you. And I am no fool. Male MC, Choices matter
Ben’s life is turned upside down when he meets a mystery woman. What will he do to find her and keep her? :blush:
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4699891109527552
It includes a lot of choices and minigames :grin:
Thank you :black_heart:
And also I recommend these FOUR stories:
MC: Chivalry isnt dead by Icarus
MC: Lets make history! by Jiyongchy91
MC: Song material by @Echo_D
MC: Marry, Kiss, Kill by @amberose and @Annie_BeauTy

7 Likes

Sounds lovely.I love the male MC.Def gonna check it out for sure!

1 Like

Thank you so much, I added a few I read and loved in the post so check them out too :black_heart:

1 Like

Will do thanks for the recommendations!

1 Like

Anytime :blush:

1 Like

That’s a funny way to spell four :face_with_hand_over_mouth: (Sorry, I had to. Thank you for the shoutout)

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since this is about recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Oups :see_no_evil: I am having a weird day today :sweat_smile: and anytime :blush:

2 Likes

Can I recommend a non-contest entry story?

1 Like

Hey, if you like you can try mine out :slightly_smiling_face:

Title: MC: Train City
Author: Ms Periwinkle
Story Description: Life in a new city can be tough. New friends, new guys, new rules. Then, you meet a mysterious stranger who turns your world upside down. Will you come out on top?
Writing Style: Light, emotionally touching, situational humor
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 3 (more to come)
Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5723349314502656

Samples of what’s inside:

1 Like

I think this part will answer your question

3 Likes

Of course!

Sounds good,i love that ot has a bit of humor too.Gonna check it when i can!

Its fine,i wanted recommendations pf the MC contest but honestly you can all recommend whatever ya want,i just like to find new stories

1 Like

Can I say I’m loving your entry so far? I love this scavenger aspect of it, showing that the LI wants to be chased around lol

2 Likes

You are too nice :kissing_cat:

If you want you can do that, but there’s already so many threads where people could recommend their stories. Your thread is unique as there’s specific requirements that people need to follow and it helps people who are entering the contest because some people want to read contest entries only currently, so if they come across this thread, they can find many ^^

But again, it’s your choice :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks i changed it,god im so messy and not organised with my questions:’)

1 Like

Here is mine!

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: He loves you, he wants you, & he must have you. He will stop at nothing to make sure you’re his, even if it means killing anyone who comes in his way. But, do you love him?

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 4

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

1 Like

That’s very kind of you

1 Like