Recommend me some good comedy stories!

Hello guys, I would love to read some comedy stories whose main focus should be comedy not just few phrases that are funny and romance takes up the plot and I am also not in mood to read romantic comedy so Suggest some comedies stories which are really good.
Also if you guys don’t know, I also have a comedy story called ‘‘Resident 134’’ so I would mean a lot if you read it.
Also you can suggest your stories too, I would love to read yours too!

5 Likes

“I despise you” is a bomb story and it’s funny as hell

4 Likes

Seasonal Spirits Christmas and New Year are so freaking funny lmao you’ll love it and they are both by Thirsty Grandmas :rofl:

1 Like

One of the Girls by @amberose !!

6 Likes

Aw thank you

I’d love to recommend Challenge Accepted and Psychology 101 by Annie Edison. She’s a very funny comedy author :grin:

6 Likes

I write a comedy too!

Title: Oblivious
Genre: Comedy
INK
Episodes: 14 (on-going)
Description: When socially awkward Leanna catches the eye of equally awkward Kai things can’t get more awkward, can they?
IMG_20190124_124926_910

That being said check out:

I hate zombies
My demon roommate
Fantastic Four
L.O.A.P 1 and 2
Harboring a Fugitive
Sector 9

2 Likes

-Miss MJ’s new story “Taste the Darkness” is amazing.
-Eargrey’s 'I married a Millionaire" & “The dragon Bride” are my fav, super funny and her directing is amazing.
-Please check my new story “Take Care of my Angel” http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6411717769232384

1 Like

One of the Girls by @amberose is absolutely hilarious! You’ll love it :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you for this shoutout :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Of course :kissing_smiling_eyes:

And when they’re done reading they can tell us all about it in the fan club, we love some shameless promo.

5 Likes

Story name Vip Brother:Love is…
Authors name Megz_episode
Episodes 4
Instagram name megz_episode7997
How many episode you want me to review 4 are enough
Description A story about 16 celebrities who enter the house of Big Brother uder 24/7 surveillance for 2 months to win the prize of 500 000$, but before that they have to go through all challenges of Big Brother.
I would like you to promote my story.
Style LL
Cover IMG_20190223_164712
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4977128782561280
Hey, this is my new story and I think it has some comedy elements so why don’t you give it a try? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Dirty Sexy Teenagers by Lucky

1 Like

My comedy story has the option to go down a non-romance path.

Confessions of a Female Jock
QueenIvy

1 Like

Thank you guys for recommending!
It’s kinda hard to find good comedy stories, I think they are few stories who focus on comedy rather than romance or romantic comedy (not that they are bad cuz they are good in their way) so I am in mood to read only comedic.

1 Like

Horror High and Oblivious by @The_Saminator

2 Likes

Oh yeah, totally dirty sexy teenagers.

1 Like